ICE is a clear, nano crystalline coating that protects your vehicle from weather, chemicals, and UV rays while repelling water, dirt and other contaminants. Jade Ice applies a hard (7H), durable coating that is 2-3 micron thick and imparts a deep, re¬active shine. Packaged in a 50 CC bottle with a microfiber applicator.
Our Jade Ice Premium Ceramic Coating is much like the clear coat that already exists on the vehicle, except it forms an invisible skin of protection that is much brilliant, sleeker, and less decumbent to wash-induced swirls and micro marring. Jade Ice creates a easy to clean finish that is considerably easier to maintain compared to traditional polishes, sealants and waxes. Jade Ice is formulated so you can top it with a non-abrasive finishing wax like our Final Touch Ultra.
Jade Ice can be applied to all exterior vehicle surfaces. Although It is not recommended for glass since improper application can affect the visibility. For all other exterior surfaces, Jade Ice is a very effective, transparent protective coating.
Jade Ice can also be applied to:
• Plastic Vehicle Trim
• Bumpers Trim and Moldings
• Chrome and Aluminum Surfaces
• Vehicle Painted Surfaces (not Matte Finishes)
Jade Ice is an extra layer of protection between the environmental elements and your vehicle's painted surfaces. The vehicle’s paint will keep its color but contaminants will be blocked out to keep the paint smooth and slick. Unlike waxes and polymer paint sealants that require annual reapplication, Jade Ice provides constant, uncompromising protection for up to 24 long months!
Because Jade Ice is “almost permanent” - the painted surface has to be properly prepared before being applied. Any paint correctable imperfections or contamination will be sealed in so you must remove them first, very important! On a properly groomed painted finish, Jade Ice will look clear, smooth, and clean one the application is completed.
Once Jade Ice Ceramic Coating cures, washing is the only regular cosmetic maintenance needed to keep the vehicles looking showroom new. Our coating can be clayed but, it should not be necessary since Jade Ice releases contaminants easily. Use detail sprays like our Final Touch Ultra or Aqua Seal as desired to intensify the gloss. You can top this coating with a non-abrasive wax like our Cherry Wet Wax or our STS 3000 Polymer Sealant if you so desire.
1. Correct paint to remove correctable blemishes and swirls.
2. Be sure to clean surface with 15% IPA solution to remove all polishing oils, waxes, and silicone's.
3. Prime the included applicator by making an X pattern across the pad. Only a few drops of Jade Ice will be needed for each subsequent panel.
4. Hand apply Jade Ice onto a single panel at a time in a thin layer using circular or front to back direction motions.
5. Within 5-6 minutes, inspect the panel with decent lighting looking for any thick areas that have not converted to being clear yet.
6. Use the included microfiber applicator to level out any areas where you may see some streaks. This step is important, as any areas not leveled-out will have to be polished if allowed to cure. Panels may feel a little tacky and will be self-leveling during cure time, so avoid any unnecessary wiping, wiping, or other contact to yield the very best results.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for each panel where application is desired.
Area Manager of GNR Detail
Great product! I highly recommend this product for your car.Reviewed by: Norman Ware from Plano. on 3/6/2017