What Can This Package Do?
Remove 800 to 1,200 grit sand marks and scratches with our Diamond Cut Ultra. Additionally, remove 1,000 to 1,500 grit sand marks and scratches with our Diamond Cut micro diminishing compound. Follow up with our Spyder Web Glaze, Blue Diamond and/or our One Step Prep II. These products will remove light imperfections plus, deep clean the paint, restoring a wet look shine. After the detail, remove any smudges and accumulated dust with our Final Touch Ultra. Get that perfect finish your looking and remove all types of swirls and oxidation from the vehicles painted surface with Detail King's Cyclo "Swirl & Oxidation Remover" package!
Whats In The Box?
Pads & Bonnets (2 pair each):
• Cyclo Orange Heavy Glazing Pads (single sided) - is for medium duty polishing and light compounding action. You would use these pads for paint that needs medium paint correction. . . Learn More
• Cyclo Yellow Compounding Pads (single sided) - is for maximum cutting action on paint finishes with heavy oxidation or medium duty scratches in the clear coat. . . Learn More
• Cyclo Green Glazing Pads (single sided) - is for light polishing action. You would use these pads for paint that is in relatively good shape. . . Learn More
• Cyclo Terry Cloth Bonnets - is for easy removal of wax or paint sealant. Bonnets are placed over the foam pads. . . Learn More
Compounds, Polishes & Chemicals (16 oz):
• Diamond Cut - is just a step below Diamond Cut Ultra and is a modern, fast acting, body shop safe, car polishing compound designed to remove 1,000 grit or finer sand scratches or other correctable paint blemishes. . . Learn More
• Blue Diamond - is a very unique polish that not only imparts a dazzling gloss, it will also remove buffer swirls, microsurface imperfections and light oxidation. Will provide 6-9 months protection. . . Learn More
• Spyder Web Glaze - is a versatile cutting glaze that removes buffer swirls, light imperfections and oxidation. Highly recommended as a second step after wet sanding or compounding. . . Learn More
• One Step Prep II - is a single step polish, glaze, cleaner and wax in one! Great for regular maintenance detailing, wholesale work and for the customer who is not willing to pay for a two-step service or the vehicle appearance needs little attention. Removes very light scratches and light oxidation. . . Learn More
• Final Touch Ultra Express Wax - is fortified with wax and is an excellent product to use in between details and exterior polishing! This product works fast and easy on all painted surfaces, clear-coat, plastic, and metal. Safely removes dust, mild road grime, fingerprints and water spots. . . Learn More
• Pad Renewing Solution - all types of pads and polishing balls. The biodegradable cleaner removes petroleum and water-based car care products from wool fibers and porous foam. . . Learn More
Towels, Brushes & Applicators:
• Microfiber Super Towels 16 x 16 (2) - is our thickest, most densely woven microfiber towel we have ever offered. Made of plush ultra-microfiber, the Super Microfiber Towel boasts a luxurious 70/30 blend of polyester and polyamide. . . Learn More
• Pad Cleaning Brush (1) - is for keeping your foam pads clean and conditioned while in use. . . Learn More
Everything included would cost $549.39, you save $54.44
Owner / Operator
The Cyclo Polisher, the myth, the legend. Finally ponied up and bought this bad boy. Love it, I highly recommend it. So fast so easy. Great price. Had a stumble with the shipping, DK came through with a resolution... Great customer service.Reviewed by: McCarthy Fabrication from Port Townsend. on 6/24/2016