This Mytee Extractor is a one gallon capacity unit and is a great “spotter” extractor or to be used on mainly small vehicles or vehicles that just need some areas of the carpet or upholstery touched up. Keep in mind, typically you need 2 to 3 gallons of water to clean an average sized vehicle’s carpets and upholstery. You would have to stop and fill this unit 2 to 3 times to clean interiors of larger vehicles.
We recommend that you consider the Mytee 8070, Mytee HP60 or Mytee HP120 carpet cleaning machines if you will be cleaning medium to full size vehicles. Detail King does not accept returns on extractors that have been previously used just to try out. If you think this model is going to be too small for your use please consider purchasing one of the other models mentioned above.
Don’t let its small size fool you – Mytee’s® S-300 Tempo™ Automotive Spotter Upholstery Extractor is a powerhouse. This extractor is a cold water unit and does not have a heater. Although, you can use hot tap water, making the Tempo™ a perfect extractor to do touch-up work and express carpet cleaning and spotting. This Extractor makes any task doable for the car enthusiast to a professional detailer.
• Performance – It features one of most powerful vacuum motors in its class, producing 85” of water lift for maximum extraction. The two-stage vacuum motor reduces dry times.
• Convenience and safety – With one-switch operation and easy-to-open caps on solution and recovery tanks.
• Durability – Built tough with Mytee’s® roto-molded housing, this unit also offers a 3” stainless steel hand tool, superior to flimsy plastic spotter attachments offered by the competition.
• Customer friendly – Mytee® always offers a limited lifetime warranty on the body and a one year warranty on the pump, vacuum motor and heating system. In addition, Mytee has a national network of service centers.
• Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on the body and a one year warranty on the pump, vacuum motor and heating system.
• Body: Roto-molded polyethylene
• Tank: 1.5 gallon
• Vacuum: Single 2 stage
• CFM: 97
• H20: 85"
• Pump: Solenoid
• PSI: 55
• GPM: 37
• Wheels: 3"
• Power cord: Single 25' 16/3
• Tools: 3" stainless steel upholstery tool
• Hose Package: 8' vacuum and solution hose combo
• Product Weight: 20 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 23 lbs.
• Product Dimensions: 20" x 10" x 16 1/2"
• Shipping Dimensions: 19" x 10 3/4" x 20"