Don’t let its small size fool you – Mytee’s® S-300 Tempo™ Automotive Spotter Upholstery Extractor is a powerhouse. This extractor is a cold water unit and does not have a heater. Although, you can use hot tap water, making the Tempo™ a perfect extractor to do touch-up work and express carpet cleaning and spotting. This Extractor makes any task doable for the car enthusiast to a professional detailer.
• Performance – It features one of most powerful vacuum motors in its class, producing 85” of water lift for maximum extraction. The two-stage vacuum motor reduces dry times.
• Convenience and safety – With one-switch operation and easy-to-open caps on solution and recovery tanks.
• Durability – Built tough with Mytee’s® roto-molded housing, this unit also offers a 3” stainless steel hand tool, superior to flimsy plastic spotter attachments offered by the competition.
• Customer friendly – Mytee® always offers a limited lifetime warranty on the body and a one year warranty on the pump, vacuum motor and heating system. In addition, Mytee has a national network of service centers.
• Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on the body and a one year warranty on the pump, vacuum motor and heating system.
• Body: Roto-molded polyethylene
• Tank: 1.5 gallon
• Vacuum: Single 2 stage
• CFM: 97
• H20: 85"
• Pump: Solenoid
• PSI: 55
• GPM: 37
• Wheels: 3"
• Power cord: Single 25' 16/3
• Tools: 3" stainless steel upholstery tool
• Hose Package: 8' vacuum and solution hose combo
• Product Weight: 20 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 23 lbs.
• Product Dimensions: 20" x 10" x 16 1/2"
• Shipping Dimensions: 19" x 10 3/4" x 20"
Good Backup Unit
This is a good basic unit for taking care of spots, we have this unit as a backup to our Mytee Light, we also use this unit when doing the inside of midsized jets since there is so little space and our other works but is a bit too wide of a base to go to the back of the aircraft. Just remember to put in hot tap water since there is no heater in this unit.Reviewed by: Roman - Elite Detailing Service from Plainfield, IL. on 11/25/2013