The Black Out Tire, Rubber, and Wheel Well Dressing is a water-based, silicone formula that cleans your tires and wheel wells to an incredible shine. It reduces sling and is durable in ominous weather conditions. Purchase a bottle today and get the most out of your tires!
Features & Details:
• Restore a pristine shine to your tires. Perhaps more so than any other part of your vehicle, tires take a shellacking on a day-to-day basis. The Black Out Dressing rejuvenates life and richness to your tires so that they look as fresh and lively as the day you bought them.
• Streak-free cleaning. The Black Out Dressing does not leave behind streaks, blotches, or run off that are associated with many tire dressings. Don’t choose a dressing that doubles your workload!
• Keep your wheel wells looking fresh. Wheel wells are often a forgotten part of the detailing process. But if you own an SUV or a truck, wheel wells are immediately noticeable. The Black Out Dressing can be diluted with water to work great at removing dirt and grime build-up that tarnishes wheel wells.
• Stands the test of time. The Black Out Dressing remains durable in inclement weather. Rain, sleet, and snow will not dull your tires after they have been sprayed with this dressing. It works long after application so you don’t have to.
• Economical and cost-effective. A little bit of Black Out Dressing goes a long way. It can be sprayed onto an applicator to avoid wasting product. This also prevents slinging onto your paint, protecting the areas immediate to your tires.
For Best Results:
• Clean and scrub your tires before applying the Black Out Dressing.
Spray the dressing directly onto a Contoured Foam Applicator
. Spread the product out on your tire and work into the rubber.
• Touch up the edges between the tire and wheel with the edge of your applicator. Make sure you penetrate the grooves in your tires.
• Dilute the dressing with water to a 50/50 ratio to clean your wheel wells.
Spray Black Out Tire Dressing onto your wheel wells and then spread it out with an Automotive Cloth Applicator.