Features & Details:
• Make wheel cleaning a one-step process. Tired of scrubbing your wheels over and over with minimal results? The Break Up Wheel Brightener is potent enough to take care of tough jobs that other cleaners cannot handle. It is the most aggressive wheel cleaner that Detail King has to offer, one step up from the Citrus and Green Magnum Cleaner and Degreaser.
• Choose a wheel cleaner that is non-corrosive. The Brake Up Wheel Brightener contains ammonium bifluoride, which is safer to use than cleaners that contain hydrofluoric acid. It is safe to use on spokes, chrome, wire, and clear coated wheels.
• There’s no such thing as wheels that are too far gone for restoration. Even if wheels have been neglected for years, the Break Up Wheel Brightener can make them look like the day they came off the assembly line. It’s never too late to make your rims and hubcaps shine again.
• Say goodbye to caked-on brake dust. Every time we drive our vehicles, brake dust accumulates on our wheels and diminishes brightness. A car with filthy wheels is one that looks rundown and old. Keep dust, grease, oil, and grime at bay with the Brake Up Wheel Brightener.
• Ideal for vehicles that put on a lot of miles. It’s simple – the more you drive, the more foul substances collect on your wheels. Whether you’re driving your RV across the country, going for a joyride on your motorcycle, or commuting through work zones, it doesn’t take long for your wheels to lose luster. Be prepared for harsh elements with the Brake Up Wheel Brightener.
For Best Results:
• Ensure that your wheels are both cool and wet before applying the cleaner. If sprayed onto a hot surface, it could harm the finish on the rim.
• Spray an even layer of the cleaner on your wheels. Let it sit for 30 seconds so that it can activate and begin to pull the brake dust, grease, and grime off your wheels.