The DA Correction Dual Action Polisher Compound is a quick-cutting, dust-free compound designed for use with dual action polishers. It produces a clear, beautiful finish and is perfect for both auto detailers and beginners looking for a safe, user-friendly product.
Features & Details:
• Specially designed for use with a dual-action polisher.
The DA Correction Dual Action Polisher Compound works best in conjunction with a dual-action polisher, such as our Flex XC3401VRG Dual Action Polisher
• Finish polishing jobs quicker. The DA Correction Dual Action Polisher Compound cuts through oxidation, swirls, stains, and scratches quickly, cutting down the time and effort you spend correcting your vehicle.
• No dust makes cleaning up a breeze. More dust means more cleaning up after you’re done correcting – the last thing you want to do. The DA Correction Dual Action Polisher Compound minimizes dust, saving you time and effort.
• Perfect for beginners and professionals. Dual-action polishers are built for comfort and control. While the pad rotates, it also oscillates, creating more cutting power while reducing swirls. Buff with innovative compounding technology with the DA Correction Compound!
• Remove scratches and stains from your boat. Get an all-in-one polishing compound that can correct imperfections on both your cars and boats. Boats are exposed to plenty of debris underwater and in the marina. Remove your oxidation and scratches before the boating season starts.
For Best Results:
• The DA Correction Compound is made for use with a dual-action polisher, although it can also be used effectively with a rotary polisher.
Apply a few pea-sized drops of the compound to your polishing pad.
• Work in 2 ft. by 2 ft. sections. Start with a low speed to spread product and increase speed to increase cutting power. Move the polisher slowly, in an overlapping motion.
• Use less pressure as the compound starts to diminish, stopping when your surface has reached a high gloss
. Wipe off with a Microfiber Towel
and enjoy your sparkling, shiny coat of paint!