Our FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Buffer/Polisher makes paint correction, leveling and polishing easier than it has ever been!
This is the BMW of rotary buffers - smooth ride, superior handling, and
German engineering. The FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Buffer/Polisher is well adapted to the needs of the user with benefits you won't get from another rotary buffer. Our FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher was developed in Germany and has made its U.S. debut and is now on sale at Detail King!
We at Detail King are very pleased to offer this outstanding rotary buffer/polisher to our many customers. Our testing at our hands-on
training seminars has revealed that the FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary
Buffer/Polisher is lighter, more agile, and easier to control than any other rotary polisher in our line-up. It is well adapted for newbies to the hobby, but it delivers the results that a detailing professional expects from a rotary buffer. The FLEX PE
14-2-150 Buffer/Polisher is shaped to give your hand and wrist a
comfortable place to rest during operation. We know it looks different,
but it is very, very comfortable
. Our FLEX
PE14-2-150 Rotary Buffer/Polisher is built to minimize user fatigue with an ergonomic design and lightweight body. It weighs in at just 5.6
The front of the polisher is perfectly curved to fit the user's hand and coated in rubber for superior comfort. The spindle lock mechanism is located behind the hump you see in the picture above so you cannot accidentally press it. This is not the heavy, cumbersome buffer of the past. The FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Buffer/Polisher is built to be light, agile, and fast - perfect for the professional detailer who spend hours behind a buffer
. To make your polishing experience even more pleasant, the FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Polisher is quiet
A new combination of planetary and bevel gear provides extreme noise reduction. The gears are hardened stainless steel for excellent durability. The new gears are quiet and ultra-durable! A powerful internal fan provides optimized airflow to cool the engine and transmission to prevent heat buildup in the polisher
. A cooler running buffer operates more efficiently and is easier to handle. Our
FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary Buffer/Polisher is powerful! It has a 1400 watt motor with a no-load speed range of 600-2100 rpm. It's capable of high-speed compounding, but it also works smoothly when polishing at low speeds
. A convenient acceleration switch allows you to start slow and gradually increase the speed. You can lock the speed for continuous operation. Like all of our FLEX polishers, the FLEX PE14-2-150
Rotary Polisher has some sophisticated electronics to help you get the best results.
VR electronics include variable speed selection,
consistent speed control by tachometer generator, overload protection,
restart protection, and temperature monitoring. The acceleration trigger, trigger lock, and speed dial are all within easy reach on the FLEX PE14-2-150 Polisher
you're new to buffing and polishing with a rotary buffer or just
looking for an easier to use machine, the FLEX PE14-2-150 Rotary
Polisher is the best choice.
It is lightweight, ergonomic design and cool-running, the quiet motor will make polishing your vehicle enjoyable!
Features & Details:
• An unrivaled mixture of power and finesse. The Flex PE14-2-150 features a 1,400-watt motor that operates between 600 and 2,100 RPM. At high speeds, it is effective at compounding and leveling heavy scratches and oxidation; at lower speeds, it can gently polish and wax leveled areas. It’s the best of both worlds!
• Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and precision. Weighing only 5.6 lbs., the Flex PE14-2-150 is lightweight to reduce fatigue. The handles are curved and coated with no-slip rubber for complete control. It runs smooth and agile – like a gazelle!
• Optimized airflow keeps your machine cool. An internal fan provides significant airflow to cool the engine and transmission, preventing heat from building up. Cooler polishers run more efficiently and reduce the risk of heat-related paint damage.
• Advanced electronic technology provides ease of use. The Flex PE14-2-150 features variable speed selection, consistent speed control by tachometer generator, overload protection, restart protection, and temperature monitoring. The acceleration trigger allows you to operate precisely within your speed range and the trigger lock allows you to maintain a consistent speed.
• Durable and quiet. Gears are built from hardened stainless steel for ultimate durability. This polisher operates with minimal noise due to a combination of planetary and bevel gears. This is quite literally one well-oiled machine!
Backing Plate Max Diameter: 6" (not from Flex)
Polishing Pad Max Diameter: 8"
Speed Without Load: 600-2100 RPM
Power Input: 10 AMP 1400 Watt
Power Output: 800 Watt
Weight: 5.6 LBS.
Cord: 13 Feet Made in Germany
Optional Add On Items: