This product cannot be shipped by air.
• Unmatched durability and strength. The Jade Quartz Pro is a 9H on the ceramic hardness scale, the highest possible rating – it’s even a bit more durable than the Jade Quartz Premium. It provides 5 years of protection – this is basically body armor for your car!
• No further paint protection required. Waxing and sealing can be replaced with the Jade Quartz Pro Ceramic Coating. The Jade Quartz Pro is easier to maintain, lasts far longer, and sheds water with ease.
• Save loads of time and effort. The Jade Quartz Pro is anti-static, hydrophobic, resistant to swirls and micro-marring, and requires minimal polishing. It flashes quicker during the application process than the Jade Quartz Premium, allowing you to finish the job in less time.
• Leaves a brilliant, lasting sheen on your paint. The Jade Quartz Pro isn’t just substantial, it’s also stylish. It’s sleeker and glossier than clear coats, finishing with a deep, glassy shine. This product is truly unrivaled amongst paint protectants!
For Best Results:
• Your surface should be as clean and perfect as possible before applying Jade Quartz Pro. You should have leveled and compounded your paint and removed scratches and contaminants. Any imperfections that exist before applying ceramic coating will be amplified once it bonds to your surface.
• Use a respirator and gloves when using ceramic coating. Shake the bottle of Jade Quartz Pro and apply a strip of product onto your applicator pad (included in purchase.) Spread the product onto your surface in a crosshatch, overlapping pattern.
• Allow time for the ceramic coating to flash and dry. Test this by touching the surface with your finger; if the product is tacky, it is ready to be removed. If it is still smooth, let it dry longer. Once flashed, wipe product from your surface with a Microfiber Towel.
• Wait 24 hours to add any desired coats to your surface. Wait 48 hours after applying your final coat to expose your vehicle to water.
This product is not permitted to ship by air, it must ship by ground. If this product is included with other items that you order and you request air shipping it will not be packaged with the rest of your order. You could be charged an additional shipping fee because it must be shipped separately due to it being sent ground.
Please note this product is known as a Limited Quantity chemical through the PA Dept. of Transportation and is not allowed to ship USPS, please choose UPS.
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.