Our new Jade Ice PRO by Puris is our Premium Ceramic Coating that provides unrivaled gloss and up to 2 years of durability and protection from UV rays and corrosion. The new Jade PRO formula delivers better gloss, hardness, and is hydrophobic meaning it will actively repel water even better than Jade Ice! Surfaces treated with Jade Ice PRO are easier to clean and are more protected for longer-lasting protection than regular Jade Ice! Jade can be used on top of Urethane clear coats, gel coats, plastics, vinyl, rubber, metal, chrome, and glass. If you are a certified Jade Coating installer ask us for the Jade Carfax forms so you can submit your customer's vehicle information to now be included in the Carfax report. By including the Jade coating information in the Carfax report will add value when the car is marketed to be sold.
Ice PRO is a clear, nanocrystalline coating that protects your vehicle from weather, chemicals, and UV rays while repelling water, dirt and other contaminants.--- Jade Ice PRO applies a hard (9H), durable coating that is 2-3 micron thick and imparts a deep, reflective shine.
Our Jade Ice PRO Ceramic Coating is much like the clear coat that already exists on the vehicle, except it forms an invisible skin of protection that is much brilliant, sleeker, and less decumbent to wash-induced swirls and micro marring. Jade Ice creates an easy to clean finish that is considerably easier to maintain compared to traditional polishes, sealants, and waxes.
Jade Ice PRO is formulated so you can top it with a non-abrasive finishing wax like our Reboot Silica Spray.
When properly maintained with our topcoat Reboot product and our Detox Car Wash & Seal for ceramic coatings, Puris provides a limited guarantee against cracking, bubbling, peeling, turning yellow, no more than 25% loss of gloss or color for 2 years. This guarantee is valid as long as the installation and maintenance are performed following the manufacturer's recommended installation procedures. The original purchaser must retain ownership of the vehicle for guarantee to be valid.
Jade Ice PRO can be applied to all exterior vehicle surfaces. Although It is not recommended for glass since an improper application can affect visibility. For all other exterior surfaces, Jade Ice is a very effective, transparent protective coating.
Jade Ice PRO can also be applied to:
• Plastic Vehicle Trim
• Bumpers Trim and Moldings
• Chrome and Aluminum Surfaces
• Vehicle Painted Surfaces (not Matte Finishes)
Jade Ice PRO is an extra layer of protection between the environmental elements and your vehicle's painted surfaces. The vehicle’s paint will keep its color but contaminants will be blocked out to keep the paint smooth and slick. Unlike waxes and polymer paint sealants that require annual reapplication, Jade Ice provides constant, uncompromising protection for up to 24 long months!
Because Jade Ice PRO is "almost permanent" - the painted surface has to be properly prepared before being applied. Any paint correctable imperfections or contamination will be sealed in so you must remove them first, very important! On a properly groomed painted finish, Jade Ice will look clear, smooth, and clean one the application is completed.
Our Caliber Silica Primer Polish perfect to use as the final step for your paint correction stage before applying your ceramic coating. CALIBER Silica Primer Polish incorporates the durability and hardness of glass in an easy to use premium fine polish.
Before applying Jade Ice, you will want to prep the surface with our Refresh Surface Prep to ensure the surface is clean and free of any wax, compound, polish, or sealant residue.
1. Correct paint to remove correctable blemishes and swirls.
2. Be sure to clean the surface with a 15% IPA solution to remove all polishing oils, waxes, and silicones.
3. Prime the included applicator by making an X pattern across the pad. Only a few drops of Jade Ice will be needed for each subsequent panel.
4. Hand apply Jade Ice PRO onto a single panel at a time in a thin layer using circular or front to back direction motions.
5. Within 5-6 minutes, inspect the panel with decent lighting looking for any thick areas that have not converted to being clear yet.
6. Use the included microfiber applicator to level out any areas where you may see some streaks. This step is important, as any areas not leveled-out will have to be polished if allowed to cure. Panels may feel a little tacky and will be self-leveling during cure time, so avoid any unnecessary wiping, wiping, or other contacts to yield the very best results.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for each panel where an application is desired.
This product is not permitted to ship by air, it must ship by ground. If this product is included with other items that you order and you request air shipping it will not be packaged with the rest of your order. You could be charged an additional shipping fee because it must be shipped separately due to it being sent ground.
Please note this product is known as a Limited Quantity chemical through the PA Dept. of Transportation and is not allowed to ship USPS, please choose UPS.
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.