The MTM Hydro Magnum28 Foam Cannon Kit has the newest Foam Cannon in the Industry paired with the newest Spray Gun in the industry. The stylish and robust SGS28 Spray Gun with integrated Stainless Live Swivel is now paired with Stainless fittings and the PF22 Foam Cannon to give you a premium Italian Foam Kit that is unmatched by any other. Complete with the New Stand Up bottle, this kit is unrivaled. Whether you are foaming down your car on the weekend or you are a professional contract cleaner washing multiple vehicles per day, this tool will save you time and money. Simply attach the foam cannon to your pressure washer using one of the included fittings, fill with your desired ratio of chemical and you are up and running. The snub style Magnum28 Kit allows you to fit in tight spaces when cleaning and eliminates reaching 40"" away to adjust your cannon settings.
Features & Details:
• Create loads of foam to loosen dirt and grime. The MTM Hydro Foam Cannon turns a few ounces of car wash soap into high-volume foam that loosens dirt, grime, and abrasion particles on your vehicle’s exterior. This reduces swirling and the risk of scratching while scrubbing with a mitt or brush.
• Chemical injection knob controls foam output. Adjustment controls on the MTM Hydro Foam Cannon allow you to control the amount of foam being created. You can also switch between vertical and horizontal spray patterns.
• Two orifices are attached for maximum pressure washer compatibility. In addition to the standard 1.25 mm orifice, the MTM Hydro has a 1.1 mm orifice for lower-flowing pressure washers. Both require a minimum of 1,100 PSI to operate properly.
• The tank is ergonomically designed for ease and comfort. The tank on the MTM Hydro is easier to hold and less likely to drop than past models. It weighs only 1.5 pounds, making it highly mobile.
• Cost-effective and highly efficient. The 32-ounce tank requires only 2-3 ounces of soap for use. The rest can be filled with water. This saves product waste and stretches your soap supply. A replaceable filter prevents grit from entering the soap stream.
For Best Results:
• Attach your cannon to a pressure washer. We advise that you set the regulator to a low-pressure setting for initial installation before increasing pressure. Apply the foam to your vehicle.
• After use, run water without soap through the cannon to clean soap residue from the spraying system.
• It’s that easy! This will drastically reduce labor costs for professional detailers.
• Italian Brass Foam Cannon body
• Italian Calibrated 32 oz Grey PF22 Stand Up Bottle
• 1/4" x 9" tube for drawing chemical
• 3.5 Orifice (1.25mm) installed in the Foamer Body
• 3.0 Orifice (1.1mm) included with kit
• SGS 28 Spray Gun wth Integrated Stainless Live Swivel
• 1/4" Male Stainless Coupler - Gun Outlet
• 1/4" QC Stainless Steel Plug - Cannon Inlet
• 3/8" QC Stainless Steel Plug - Gun inlet -
• 3/8" M22 (14mm) Plug - Optional Gun inlet fitting
• Teflon Tape for installation - 6 Wraps per fitting
• Manual with care instructions and exploded view
• Min. 1,100 psi - Max. 4,000 psi
• Min. 1.4 gpm - Max. 5.3 gpm
• Max Temperature: 140°F
• Manufacturer: MTM Hydro
• Manufactured in: Italy
• Pour your favorite car wash soap into canister – typically 1 to 2 ounces of Black Cherry
Car Wash Soap
• It is advised that the pressure washer regulator be adjusted to a lower pressure during initial cannon installation and then adjusted to reach optimal performance
• Concentration & consistency of foam depends on type and amount of soap used as well as the flow/discharge of the pressure washer
• After each use spray water through the system (without soap) and completely rinse the spray head, soap bottle and suction tube with clean, clear water to assure best operation