Introducing the last upholstery tool you’ll ever need! The Mytee Dry GT features dual glide slots and a unique spray bar that leaves upholstery cleaner quicker, plus a new fully metal housing so durable you might just give it to your grandkids one day. Retaining the incredible ergonomics of the classic Mytee Dry, this tool’s triggerless design protects against carpal tunnel syndrome and other symptoms of wrist strain. If you want a continuous-flow tool that cleans in both directions with zero over-spray, the Mytee Dry GT will outlast any other option out there, and help your wrists last longer too!
The Mytee Dry™ GT Metallic Upholstery Tool Features:
• The Mytee Dry GT has a sleek, triggerless design that reduces fatigue and hand strain.
• The shear effect created by the 22 individual spray orifices ensures an even clean without over-wetting or streaking.
• Dual PTFE glide slots allow for cleaning in both directions and leaves upholstery drier for rapid turnaround.
• Black, powder-coated, all-metal housing withstands daily use for years to come!
• Made from a lightweight alloy this metal housing only weighs 1oz more than the previous plastic version!
• Clear sight window allows you to see dirt and grime being extracted.
• Easy-adjust flow valve lets you control the flow level or stop it completely.
• Machine end shut-off valve with an inline mesh filter built-in to protect the tool from any debris or sediment.
• Pre-installed on an extra flexible 15' vacuum & solution hose combo.
The Mytee Dry™ GT Upholstery Tool Specifications:
4" stainless steel• Spray Bar:
22 individual spray orifices• Product Weight:
8 lbs.• Shipping Weight:
10 lbs.• Shipping Dimensions:
21" x 8" x 11"
Whats In The Box?
Trying to find a Mytee Dry™ Upholstery Tool Part?
• Mytee Carrying Pack made of closed-cell neoprene material
• 15ft. vacuum & internal solution hose combo
• Cuff-Lynx™ Hose Connector
• New patent pending Snap-n-Lok™ Cuff Lynx™
• 1.5" vinyl cuff barb to barb fitting