This product cannot be shipped by air.
The Jade Obsidian - Graphene Pro by Puris is an extremely hard, nano crystalline ceramic coating that protects your vehicle’s paint from weather, UV rays, and chemicals, also repelling water and grime. The Obsidian - Graphene Pro has a longer working time, can be applied in larger sections, leaves a slicker surface, and is a bit more durable than the Jade Emerald Pro, making it an absolute juggernaut when it comes to providing first-rate, long-lasting clear coat protection!
Features & Details:
• Unmatched durability and strength. The Jade Obsidian - Graphene Pro is a 10H on the hardness scale. It provides 7 years of protection – this is basically body armor for your car!
• No further paint protection required. Waxing and sealing can be replaced with the Jade Obsidian - Graphene Pro Coating. The Jade Obsidian - Graphene Pro is easier to maintain, lasts longer, and sheds water with ease.
• Save loads of time and effort. The Jade Obsidian - Graphene Pro is anti-static, hydrophobic, resistant to swirls and micro-marring, and requires minimal polishing.
• Leaves a brilliant, lasting sheen on your paint. The Jade Obsidian - Graphene Pro isn’t just substantial, it’s also stylish. It’s sleeker and glossier than clear coats, finishing with a deep, glassy shine. This product is truly unrivaled amongst paint protectants!
For Best Results:
• Your surface should be as clean and perfect as possible before applying Jade Obsidian - Graphene Pro. For best results, full paint correction should be done prior to applying any ceramic coating. Any imperfections that exist before applying ceramic coating will be amplified once it bonds to your surface so they should be corrected prior to application of ceramic.
• Spray your surface with Wipe Clean Surface Prep to remove oils from polishing and waxing before applying the coating.
This is an important step.
• Use a respirator and gloves when using any coating. Shake the bottle of Jade Obsidian - Graphene Pro and apply a strip of product onto your applicator pad (included in purchase.) Spread the product onto your surface in a crosshatch, overlapping pattern.
• Allow time for the Obsidian coating to flash and dry. Test this by touching the surface with your finger; if the product is tacky, it is ready to be removed. If it is still smooth, let it dry longer. Once flashed, wipe product from your surface with a Microfiber Towel.
• Use our Reboot to keep your ceramic coating hydrophobic and looking great year-round!
• Add an invisible layer of maximum protection to your clear coat. The Jade Obsidian - Graphene Pro Coating forms a shield on your painted surfaces that protects against weather, UV rays, corrosion, grime, water damage, and pretty much any other substance that threatens your paint.
This product is not permitted to ship by air, it must ship by ground. If this product is included with other items that you order and you request air shipping it will not be packaged with the rest of your order. You could be charged an additional shipping fee because it must be shipped separately due to it being sent ground.
Please note this product is known as a Limited Quantity chemical through the PA Dept. of Transportation and is not allowed to ship USPS, please choose UPS.
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.