***IF YOU PURCHASE A RUPES POLISHER/POLISHER PACKAGE YOU WILL RECEIVE 30% OFF ANY RUPES PADS/POLISHES ORDERED AT THE SAME TIME UPON CHECKOUT - NO CODE REQUIRED*** (Items must be added into shopping cart ALONG WITH POLISHER/KIT to receive 30% off)
Free UPS or FedEx ground shipping to continental USA.
Built to handle any detailing situation, the new LHR 15 MarkIII is the new frontier of detailing. The ergonomic design allows for precise paint correction with complete comfort, in curved surfaces and difficult to reach areas. The LHR15 MarkIII operates at a higher RPM compared to the LHR21 MarkIII. This increased speed provides equivalent correction and does so with a pad diameter and orbit that are more conducive to curved or varier surfaces.
The Rupes Bigfoot LHR15 Mark III Random Orbital Polisher Complete Kit includes:
(1) LHR15III Polisher
(1) 980.027N 125mm/5in Backing Plate
(1)9.DACOARSE250 250ml Coarse Compound
(1)9.DAFINE250 250ml Fine Compound
(1)9.PURE250 250ml Ultrafine Polish
(1)9.DA150H Coarse Blue Foam Pad
(1)9.DA150M Fine Yellow Foam Pad
(1) 9.DA150S Ultrafine White Foam Pad
(1) 9.BW150H Coarse DA Wool Pad
(1) 9.BW150M Medium DA Wool Pad
(4) Microfiber Cloths
(1) 9.BF7001 Claw Pad Tool
(1) 9.Z1024 Cable Clamp
(1) 9.Z868 Detailing Apron
(1)Semi-Rigid BigFoot Carrying Bag
- The rubberized front grip of the MarkIII offers exceptional comfort for the operator while providing a non-slip surface for control. The improved rear handle also integrates rubberized surfaces for improved feel. Two strategically placed, non-marking, tool rests provide stability when the tool is not in use as well as additional protection against unintended impact. The continued refinement of the BigFoot random orbital platform in MarkIII reinforce its best in class reputation, making the best even better.
Electronic Speed Control Dial
- The new electronic speed control dial allows for easy adjustment of the top speed of the polisher without requiring the operator to move his hands. The larger dial is easily adjusted with a move of the thumb. High visibility numbers and a more positive feedback from the movement of the dial make speed changes feel more deliberate, allowing operators to select the ideal speed for the task without any interruption to the polishing process.
- Adding an additional layer of control is the new progressive trigger. Acting as a throttle to control speeds within the dial range, the progressive trigger allows the operator to make subtle adjustments for precise control without interruption of the process or need to reposition the grip to access the speed dial.
- Attention to detail is something more than just attractive design. Every detail, such as the rubber support positioned on the body of the machine to keep it stable during the non-working stages, is the result of meticulous research aimed at achieving maximum operator comfort.
The highly efficient motor of the MarkIII BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher produces a speed range of 3000 to 4500 for the 21mm models and 3000 to 5200 for the 15mm models.