Free UPS or FedEx ground shipping to continental USA.
With its 21mm orbit and its Ø150mm backing pad, the LHR 21 MarkIII random orbital polisher is the perfect tool for working large surface areas. The LHR 21 MarkIII allows the operator to achieve ultra-high quality finishes, even with limited passes. Improved efficiency guarantees more power and torque on every surface.
The Rupes Bigfoot LHR21 Mark III Random Orbital Polisher Deluxe Kit includes:
- Rupes Bigfoot LHR21 Mark III Random Orbital Polisher
- 250 ml. Rupes Zephir Gloss Coarse Gel Compound
- 250 ml. Rupes Quarz Gloss Medium Gel Compound
- 250 ml. Rupes Keramik Gloss Fine Gel Polish
- 250 ml. Rupes Diamond Ultra fine Gel Polish
- Rupes 180 mm (7 in) Blue Coarse Foam Pad
- Rupes 180 mm (7 in) Green Medium Foam Pad
- Rupes 180 mm (7 in) Yellow Polishing Foam Pad
- Rupes 180 mm (7 in) White Finishing Foam Pad
- Rupes Detailing Cloths
- Rupes Detailing Apron
- Rupes Polisher Bag
- The rubberized front grip of the MarkIII offers exceptional comfort for the operator while providing a non-slip surface for control. The improved rear handle also integrates rubberized surfaces for improved feel. Two strategically placed, non-marking, tool rests provide stability when the tool is not in use as well as additional protection against unintended impact. The continued refinement of the BigFoot random orbital platform in MarkIII reinforce its best in class reputation, making the best even better.
Electronic Speed Control Dial
- The new electronic speed control dial allows for easy adjustment of the top speed of the polisher without requiring the operator to move his hands. The larger dial is easily adjusted with a move of the thumb. High visibility numbers and a more positive feedback from the movement of the dial make speed changes feel more deliberate, allowing operators to select the ideal speed for the task without any interruption to the polishing process.
- Adding an additional layer of control is the new progressive trigger. Acting as a throttle to control speeds within the dial range, the progressive trigger allows the operator to make subtle adjustments for precise control without interruption of the process or need to reposition the grip to access the speed dial.
- Attention to detail is something more than just attractive design. Every detail, such as the rubber support positioned on the body of the machine to keep it stable during the non-working stages , is the result of meticulous research aimed at achieving maximum operator comfort.
The highly efficient motor of the MarkIII BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher produces a speed range of 3000 to 4500 for the 21mm models and 3000 to 5200 for the 15mm models.