The Super Blue Tire and Rubber Shine is a premium tire enhancer that contains silicone designed to give your tires an unbeatable sheen. It leaves a durable, long-lasting shine that gives your entire vehicle a brand new identity. You won’t ever want to use another tire cleaner again!
Features & Details:
• Silicone protects your tires from dangers faced on the road. The Super Blue Tire and Rubber Shine contains silicone that bonds to rubber and creates a protective shield that fights against inevitable road spray that splashes your tires. Your tires will brush off water and mud.
• Achieve a superior shine. Restore the rich, black color to your tires with the Super Blue Tire and Rubber Shine. Tires easily lose their luster and can quickly fade to a grayish pigment. This formula is designed to ensure your rubber stays lustrous and bold.
• Your shine will outlast other products. The Super Blue Tire and Rubber Shine contains solvents, which stay on tires longer than water-based formulas. Get a shining agent that outworks the competition.
• Choose a product that lasts multiple applications. The Super Blue Tire and Rubber Shine can be applied by hand, but it works especially well with our Tire Dressing Applicator Tank. This machine uses roughly 80% less product than a hand sprayer, making sure you get the most out of your product.
• Very user-friendly. The Super Blue Tire and Rubber Shine is VOC compliant, environmentally friendly, non-flammable, and detergent resistant. It produces a refreshing watermelon scent that eases the cleaning process.
For Best Results:
• Make sure your tires are clean before applying the Super Blue Tire and Rubber Shine. Consider using our Tire and Whitewall Cleaner to scrub dirt and grime from your tires.
• If applying the Super Blue by hand, use an Automotive Tire Dressing Applicator. Make sure to clean between grooves and lettering on tires.
• Use our Tire Dressing Applicator Tank with a Brush for best results. This will limit the amount of product you use, ensure an even application, and avoid slinging onto your paint.