The Tar Remover is a superb, non-flammable compound that quickly removes problematic tar splatter that has blackened the lower panels and undercarriage of your vehicle. All you need is a bottle of this product and a towel, and you’re ready to make messy and frustrating tar stains vanish.
Features & Details:
• Take time and energy out of cleaning off the tar. The Tar Remover breaks down tar and grime with haste, capable of dissolving nasty and sticky deposits that harm paint. Many tar products are combined with bug cleaners that can be ineffective. The Tar Remover is specifically designed for disposing of tar stains and is simple to use.
• Combat inevitable blemishes that result from driving through work zones. Freshly paved roads, oil and chipping, and patchwork are great until oil and tar splatter the bottom half of your vehicle. Who doesn’t dread the sound of tar spraying a freshly cleaned car? Use the Tar Remover right after driving through road work to keep your exposed panels looking fresh.
• Essential for white and light-colored vehicles. Tar is an enemy to any vehicle, but it’s most visible on those with light and bright colored paint. While black and dark vehicles can hide minor stains, every nick and spray is visible on white paint. Ensure your paint maintains vibrancy by having a bottle of Tar Remover on hand.
• Prep your vehicle for further detailing. You can’t polish, wax, or seal your car with tar peppered all over your paint. Make certain your vehicle is free of tar stains by using the Tar Remover before continuing the detail process. You don’t want scratches and marring on a freshly waxed car.
• Protect areas where tar builds up the most. In addition to the lower panels of your vehicle, the fenders, wheel wells, and undercarriage are also highly vulnerable to tar spray. It’s important not to neglect these areas in order to prevent future problems.
For Best Results:
• Wash and dry your vehicle before applying the Tar Remover. Remember, the sooner you take care of tar stains, the easier they will be to remove.
• Spray the Tar Remover onto a towel rather than directly onto the paint. This avoids wasting product and creating a slippery surface where the product drips.
• Rub the product onto the tar-covered surface and wipe until clean. Heavier stains may take multiple applications.
• Stop dreading driving through road work knowing you have the solution to tar splatter!
Available in a Pint, Quart, 1 Gallon, 4 gallon and 55 Gallon. (55gal must ship via Freight - call for a freight quote or we will contact you after your order)
This product is not permitted to ship by air, it must ship by ground. If this product is included with other items that you order and you request air shipping it will not be packaged with the rest of your order. You could be charged an additional shipping fee because it must be shipped separately due to it being sent ground.
Please note this product is known as a Limited Quantity chemical through the PA Dept. of Transportation and is not allowed to ship USPS, please choose UPS.
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.