The Tornador MAX Interior Cleaning Tool is an upgraded version of the Tornador Black that contains heavier duty components and is much more powerful.
It uses the same water/soap with newly engineered and upgraded features!
Features & Details:
• New Patented Spring Rotate Set for more Cleaning Power. The rotate set is now equipped with a patented spring technology, which increases the torque and intensifies the cleaning power! Thanks to the spring technology the cleaning time is reduced and efficiency is greatly increased.
• Newly Designed Ergonomic Handle & Trigger. The Tornador MAX provides the user more comfort and control.
• Customize your Tornador MAX. The progressive design of the handle allows for individual customization through easily replaceable color handles and trigger grips.
• Built-in Air Regulator. The new Tornador MAX has a built-in air regulator allowing for precise control of the air pressure.
• Swivel Air Inlet. The new Tornador MAX added a swivel air inlet for more flexibility and the ability to set your Tornador MAX flat onto surfaces while being plugged into air. The newly designed air inlet will not get in the way.
• An Anti-Slip Mat on the Jar. Allows the Tornador MAX to stand flat even when connected to an air hose which results in minimized spills and falls.
• LED Tactical Light. The Tornador MAX comes with a LED tactical light to illuminate dark areas without having to incorporate bulky lights.
For Best Results:
• Vacuum large debris from your interior before using the Tornador MAX.
• Pressurize your air tool with an air compressor with at least 5 CFM or at least 85 psi.
• When cleaning fabrics, turn the liquid air valve to the upright position to release the cleaning product. Hold the nozzle a few inches from the fabric and spray in an overlapping motion. Turn the valve to the down position to dry with air.
• For cleaning vinyl and plastics, apply the product at 90 PSI.
Allow the product to sit on the surface for 10 to 15 seconds. Wipe product off with a Microfiber Towel
. Use the air gun, following with the towel, to dry crevices and creases.
• You’ll never want to detail without the Tornador again!