The Vibra Cut Lite Compound is a clear coat buffing compound that removes light to medium scratches while leaving a glossy finish. This multi-talented product can be used as a one-step leveling and polishing compound or as a precursor to glazing and sealing.
Features & Details:
• For the multi-tasker. The Vibra Cut Lite Compound employs diminishing abrasive materials that both remove scratches and leave a glossy, mirror-like finish on your surface. Perform two tasks in one step.
• Effortlessly remove 1000 to 1500 grit sand scratches.
The Vibra Cut Lite is not as aggressive as the Vibra Cut II, but more aggressive than our Foam Pad Glaze II
. It is the perfect choice for those who seek light to medium paint leveling without micro-marring.
• Reduce sling common with other compounds. Compounding can be a messy process. Spend less time cleaning up dust and polish splatter by using the Vibra Cut Lite.
• Works great on clear coats and fiberglass gel coats. Since you’re correcting the clear coat on your car or truck, why not go ahead and do the same for your boat? The Vibra Cut Lite is effective and savvy for cleaning fiberglass boat panels that take a beating in the water.
• Safe and convenient for auto detailers. The Vibra Cut Lite is body shop safe and VOC compliant. It also produces a sweet, cherry scent – much more pleasant to be working around than noxious chemical fumes!
For Best Results:
• Spread the product evenly on your surface, use a low to medium speed, and work in overlapping motions.
• Once your scratches have been leveled and your surface is glossy, wipe the remaining product with a Microfiber Towel.
And just like that, your paint is clear and shining once again!
Available in a Pint, Quart, 1 Gallon, and 4 Gallon Case.
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.
If you would purchase 4 Gallons individually the total cost would be $235.80. You save $18.85 by purchasing the 4 Gallon value case.