The Auto Detailing Clay Wonder Bar Heavy Cut is a detailing clay designed to remove heavy paint overspray and environmental/industrial fallout from your clear coat. This product is perfect for using after regular washing and before waxing and buffing.
Features & Details:
• Remove contaminants that regular washing and rinsing can’t handle. Clear coats get assaulted with a barrage of pollutants; washing with soap and water can only eradicate so much. The Clay Wonder Bar Heavy Cut will remove severe surface contamination.
• It creates a layer of lubricant to scrub without marring. The Clay Wonder Bar hydroplanes over your paint, sliding across your surface without scratching your clear coat.
• Eliminate harmful substances before they get embedded in your paint. Paint overspray, pollen, insect remains, bird droppings, and brake/rail dust all pose a threat to the health of your paint. Use the Clay Wonder Bar after regular washing to keep your surface smooth.
• Save time buffing and waxing. The Clay Wonder Bar Heavy Cut is perfect for prepping for waxing, blasting away imperfections that slow the buffing process. Claying will save polish consumption when buffing and minimize pollution that gets on your buffing pad.
• Leave your paint smooth to the touch.
Use cellophane and the Wonder Lube Clay Lubricant
to test the status of your surface. Spray lubricant on your surface and put your fingers in the cellophane. Glide over the paint to feel grittiness on your paint. After claying, it should be silky smooth!
For Best Results:
• Give your vehicle a regular wash and rinse before claying. You can leave the surface wet to clay, but make sure there is no soap on the surface because it can deteriorate clay.
• Test the debris level of your surface with a piece of cellophane and lubricant. Spray your surface and glide the cellophane across with your fingers. You will be able to feel the level of debris by the smoothness (or roughness) of the paint.
• Spray your surface with Wonder Lube Clay Lubricant to ease the scrubbing process.
Roll your Clay Wonder Bar Heavy Cut into a ball and flatten. Using a back and forth snaking motion, gently rub the clay onto your paint. Avoid working in circular motions to avoid marring.
• When your clay bar gets dirty, refold and flatten. Once you are done, rinse off with water and test your surface for smoothness.
Net weight 228 grams.