Our Light Duty clay bar can safely remove contaminants from road grime, pollutants, insect remains, brake dust, etc. Safe to use on clear coat paint.
• Remove foreign materials above the surface level of paint. Even though they can be hard to see with the human eye, particles of contaminants collect on your clear coat. Regular car washing doesn’t remove everything; the Light Duty Clay Bar will remove light amounts of surface contaminants.
• Safely remove an array of contaminants. The Clay Wonder Bar will attack road grime, rail/brake dust, road salt, water deposits, and insect remains that stick to your paint.
• Leave your paint smooth to the touch. After properly claying a vehicle, the paint will be smooth to the touch!
For Best Results:
• Give your vehicle a regular wash and rinse before claying. You can leave the surface wet to clay, but make sure there is no soap on the surface because it can deteriorate clay.
• Test the debris level of your surface with a plastic bag and lubricant. Spray your surface with lubricant and glide the plastic bag over the surface with your fingers inside of it. You will be able to feel the level of debris by the smoothness (or roughness) of the paint.
• Spray your surface with Wonder Lube Clay Lubricant to ease the scrubbing process.
Roll your Light Duty Clay Bar into a ball and flatten. Using a back and forth snaking motion, gently rub the clay onto your paint. Avoid working in circular motions to avoid marring.
• When your clay bar gets dirty, refold and flatten. Once you are done, rinse off with water and test your surface for smoothness.
Net weight 228 grams.