The Auto Detailing Clay Wonder Bar Medium Duty is a detailing clay that grinds paint overspray, industrial pollutants, road grime, tree sap, and more off your vehicle’s paint. Safe to use on clear coats, the Clay Wonder Bar Medium Duty is perfect for smoothing your surface before buffing and waxing.
Features & Details:
• Remove contaminants that can’t be removed by regular washing and rinsing. Clear coats get bombarded with pollutants daily; washing with soap and water can only eradicate so much. The Clay Wonder Bar Medium Duty will remove moderate surface contamination.
• Creates a layer of lubricant to scrub without marring. The Clay Wonder Bar hydroplanes over your paint, sliding across your surface without scratching your clear coat.
• Eliminate harmful substances before they get embedded in your paint. Paint overspray, pollen, insect remains, bird droppings, and brake/rail dust all pose a threat to the health of your paint. Use the Clay Wonder Bar after regular washing to keep your surface smooth.
• Fix imperfections before buffing and waxing. The Clay Wonder Bar Medium Duty is perfect for prepping for waxing, creating a smooth surface for buffing. Claying will save polish consumption when buffing and minimize pollution that gets on your buffing pad.
• Leave your paint smooth to the touch.
Use cellophane and the Wonder Lube Clay Lubricant
to test the status of your surface. Spray lubricant on your surface and put your fingers in the cellophane. Glide over the paint to feel grittiness on your paint. After claying, it should be silky smooth!
For Best Results:
• Give your vehicle a regular wash and rinse before claying. You can leave the surface wet to clay, but make sure there is not soap on the surface because it can deteriorate clay.
• Test the debris level of your surface with a piece of cellophane and lubricant. Spray your surface and glide the cellophane across with your fingers. You will be able to feel the level of debris by the smoothness (or roughness) of the paint.
• Spray your surface with Wonder Lube Clay Lubricant to ease the scrubbing process.
Roll your Clay Wonder Bar Medium Duty into a ball and flatten. Using a back and forth snaking motion, gently rub the clay onto your paint. Avoid working in circular motions to avoid marring.
• When your clay bar gets dirty, refold and flatten. Once you are done, rinse off with water and test your surface for smoothness.