To learn more about our DK 2000 pressure washer be sure and our pressure washer for mobile detailing video.
• Performance – This unit boasts a 2000 PSI, Briggs & Stratton 6.5 HP engine with low oil shut down to protect your engine. This unit will allow you to power through the toughest dirt, grime, and grease allowing you to take your business to the next level.
• Convenience and safety – The easy access mounting holes make it easy to bolt unit to vehicle floor, recessed heavy-duty rubber feet.
• Versatility – The Soap Injector allows you to dispense soapy water through the spray wand to "soap up" vehicles quickly, perfect for big rigs, RV's, SUV's, and vans.
• Durability – Built tough with a black anodized heavy-duty steel frame
• Transport and storage friendly – Because of its compact size Our DK 2000 auto detailing pressure washer is a high-quality, compact, space-saving unit with a built-in locking hose reel. There is also a bracket holder to secure the 18" spray wand when not in use. The hose reel is attached vertically to the unit saving space when mounted in a van, truck or trailer.
DK 2000 Specifications:
• Warranty: 1 year guaranteed factory warranty, with a 5 year limited warranty on the general pump, and 2 year warranty on the motor.
• Engine: OHV Briggs & Stratton w/ low oil shut down
• Engine Powered: Gasoline
• HP: 6.5
• Pump: Diaphragm
• PSI: 2000
• GPM: 3.0
• Size: Compact
• Skid Mounted: Yes
• Frame: Black anodized heavy duty steel
• Hose: 50'
• Spray Wand: 18"
• Pressure Tips: 2
• Soap Injector: Yes
• Product Weight: 85 lbs.
• Product Dimensions: 20" L x 18" W x 30" H