To order a 5 gallon pail of the product Click Here.
The Automotive Interior Extractor Soap is a powerful, low-foaming fabric and carpet cleaner that produces amazing results when used with an extractor or applied by hand. Reinvigorate your stained and blemished fabric seats and floor carpets so that they look as amazing as the day they came off the dealership lot!
Features & Details:
• Lift away stains that have become engrained in your fabric. What’s more annoying than a stain that just won’t go away? The Extractor Soap penetrates fabric and carpet so that it gets a deep, thorough cleaning. Lift nasty stains such as ketchup, coffee, mud, and oil.
• Optical brighteners restore brilliance to treated surfaces. The Extractor Soap doesn’t just clean, it brightens the color of fabrics and carpets. Well-worn areas such as seats and floor carpets lose their brand-new look quickly. Use this product to add life and vibrancy to interior materials.
• Works great with any type of extractor. The Extractor Soap is compatible with any extractor and will not leave behind a chalky residue in the tank. It is low-foaming, high pH, and super concentrated so that a little bit goes a long way.
• Effective to use by hand as a scrubbing shampoo. If you don’t have an extractor, or just want to do a quick spot cleaning, you can spray and scrub the Extractor Soap with a brush. It smells great and is easy to work with!
• Will not leave fabric fibers stiff. Some fabric and carpet cleaners cause fibers to become rigid after cleaning. The Extractor Soap leaves fabric and carpet soft, plush, and leaves a pleasant citrus scent.
For Best Results:
• Vacuum your surfaces before applying Extractor Soap to remove any loose debris.
• Spray the Extractor Soap directly on your fabric or carpet.
Allow 20 seconds for the soap to sit and penetrate. Use our Car Interior Utility Scrub Brush
to activate the soap and reach deep into fibers.
• If using an extractor, you are ready to use it. If you are cleaning by hand, scrub with the brush and water until all stains or blemishes are removed. Wipe with a towel to remove excess and dry.
• Now your car seats look worthy to be sat on!
Available in a Pint, 1 Gallon, 2.5 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and 55 Gallon. (55gal must ship via Freight - call for freight quote or we will contact you after you order)