The Iron Remover Surface Decontamination for Automobiles is a safe and efficient compound that transforms iron on the surface of automotive paint into a soluble complex ready for easy removal. This product is a crucial first step in the process of waxing, sealing, and claying that prepares your vehicle’s surface for further detailing.
Features & Details:
• Remove years’ worth of contaminants. The Iron Remover Surface Decontamination exists to rid your vehicle of brake dust and iron deposits on automotive paint and clear coat paint.
• Witness the Iron Remover working on contact. After spraying the clear compound onto your surface, wait four to five minutes while the remover turns purple. This means it’s working! The Iron Remover changes colors as it turns iron particles into a water-soluble material that makes it easy to wipe off your vehicle’s surface.
• Prep your vehicle for further surface detailing. Once the Iron Remover has decontaminated painted surfaces, polished metals, and glass, your vehicle is ready to be waxed, sealed, and/or clayed for further protection. Ensure your vehicle is cleaned of iron before adding protective coatings so that the final product looks clean and smooth.
• Quintessential for keeping white vehicles clean. Iron contamination is particularly noticeable on white-painted vehicles; they are practically a blank slate for brown iron stains. Don’t let this discourage you from getting your preferred car color. The Iron Remover will have your car looking as white as fresh snow.
• The Iron Remover should not be used on bare metal parts, brake calipers, or wheel balancing weights. Simply mask off these areas of your vehicle before applying the Iron Remover to desired surfaces.
For Best Results:
• Thoroughly wash your vehicle before applying the Iron Remover. Make sure your vehicle is cool and dry after washing. This product is best applied indoors.
• Shake well before spraying. After you have sprayed the surface, use a damp sponge and rub the Iron Remover into the surface.
• Wait four to five minutes while the Iron Remover turns contaminants purple. Do not let it dry on your vehicle’s surface.
• Use a wet sponge to rub the Iron Remover off the surface and give the vehicle a complete rinsing when finished.
• Now your vehicle is ready to be clayed, waxed, and sealed!
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.