Features & Details:
• Remove rotten stains that have seeped into fabric. Let’s be honest: some stains are worse to deal with than others. Organic matter such as vomit, blood, urine, and feces is hard to grapple with. Luckily, the Bio-Zyme Enzyme Cleaner penetrates carpet and upholstery to remove these stains from individual fibers.
• Kill all bacteria left behind from stains. The Bio-Zyme Enzyme Cleaner doesn’t just remove stains, it kills bacteria that lingers after stains are removed from the surface. If bacteria is not neutralized you risk the growth of mold in your fabric and cushions.
• Nullify repugnant odors. Organic stains don’t just leave a nasty mess, they also create a foul smell that is hard to eliminate. Whether it’s vomit, pet droppings, spilled milk or coffee, the Bio-Zyme Enzyme Cleaner will completely destroy foul odors that linger from stains.
• Inject into seat cushion foam for extremely deep stains. If a stain has been sitting on your seat for an extended period of time, you may want to take cleaning to the next level. Fill a syringe or another type of injection device with the Bio-Zyme Enzyme Cleaner and inject it into your cushion for maximum odor and bacteria removal. The coverage for this method is one square inch per ounce of product.
• One bottle can go a long way. The Bio-Zyme Enzyme Cleaner is highly concentrated and can be diluted with water at a ratio of 16 ounces per gallon of water. Adjust dilution levels according to the depth of your stain.
For Best Results:
• If solid matter such as vomit is on your surface, scoop away with a spoon to remove without further engraining into your fabric or carpet.
• Spray the affected area with Bio-Zyme and let it sit for 10 to 30 minutes depending on how long the stain has been setting in.
• You can use an extractor after using the Bio-Zyme for the complete cleaning of serious stains. You may also want to use Bio-Zyme with an interior cleaner on the surrounding areas of your interior if they have been affected by the odor.