The Bug Remover Automotive Cleaner is a market-leading bug removal cleaner that keeps your vehicle free of nasty insect remains. Safe for use on all exterior surfaces, this product is caustic and designed to disintegrate those pesky bug carcasses that seem impossible to get rid of. Quick, easy, and powerful, the Bug Remover is the only way to go when it comes to insect removal.
Features & Details:
• Dissolve bug remains with ease. Don’t waste your time scrubbing with soap and water until your arm is sore, just spray a dose of the Bug Remover Automotive Cleaner and let it work its magic!
• A must-own for those hot summer months. While most people look forward to the beginning of the warm seasons, it does have its drawbacks. As bugs swarm the air, they inevitably get squashed on the front of your vehicle. Keep your car looking clean and sleek, regardless of where bugs choose to fly into.
• Powerful, yet quick-acting. Just let the Bug Remover Automotive Cleaner set on the soiled area for about 20 to 30 seconds before wiping down. This product eliminates the need for multiple steps, saving you time and effort.
• Smells great and is biodegradable. We’ll be honest: it doesn’t take much to smell better than a bunch of bug guts. Nevertheless, the blueberry scent of the Bug Remover Automotive Cleaner is refreshing and complimentary to hot summer months.
• Safe to use on all exterior surfaces. Whether bugs get on your grill, hood, windshield, or headlights, the Bug Remover Automotive Cleaner has you covered. You can effectively use on painted surfaces without worrying about damaging the paint.
For Best Results:
• Rinse the desired area of your vehicle before applying the Bug Remover Automotive Cleaner. Work in portions at a time to avoid the cleaner drying to the surface. Make sure to remove insect remains as quickly as possible, before they start to decompose.
• For surfaces such as plastic grills, use a Bug Sponge to apply the cleaner. Make sure to use the Bug Sponge only on areas that can be scrubbed aggressively. The Bug Sponge will help to clean remains that have gotten into grains and grooves.
• Let the cleaner sit for about 20 to 30 seconds before wiping down. Rinse off when done and sleep well knowing you won this round in the battle against the flying insects!