The Jade Ice Premium by Puris is an exceptionally durable, nanocrystalline ceramic coating that shields your vehicle’s paint from weather, sun, corrosion, and more. The Jade Ice Premium will protect your paint for up to two years, adding a vivid, glossy finish that requires minimal maintenance!
Features & Details:
• Guard your painted surfaces and add a brilliant shine. The Jade Ice Premium Ceramic Coating forms a shield on your painted surfaces that protects against weather, UV rays, corrosion, grime, water damage, and pretty much any other substance that threatens your paint. Plus, it leaves a remarkable shine that outlasts waxes and polishes.
• Long-lasting durability. The Jade Ice Premium is a 7H on the ceramic hardness scale. It provides up to two years of protection against whatever the environment throws at your car!
• No further paint protection required. Waxing and sealing can be replaced with the Jade Ice Premium Ceramic Coating. The Jade Ice Premium is easier to maintain, lasts far longer, and sheds water with ease.
• Self-cleaning and incredibly low maintenance. The Jade Ice Premium is anti-static, hydrophobic, resistant to swirls and micro-marring, and requires minimal polishing. This saves you tons of time and effort, not to mention a much smaller cleaning arsenal.
• Safe to use on nearly all exterior surfaces. Use the Jade Ice Premium on wheels, plastic vehicle trim, bumper trims, chrome, and aluminum in addition to your clear coat. This product is essential for anyone serious about protecting their entire vehicle!
For Best Results:
• Your surface should be as clean and perfect as possible before applying Jade Ice Premium. You should have leveled and compounded your paint and removed scratches and contaminants. Any imperfections that exist before applying ceramic coating will be amplified once it bonds to your surface.
• If a rainbow exists in your finish, you can buff it out with the Caliber Silica Primer Polish and a Flex Dual Action Polisher or Rupes Bigfoot Polisher.
• Spray your surface with Jade Refresh Surface Prep to remove oils from polishing and waxing before applying a ceramic coating. This is an important step.
• Use a respirator and gloves when using the ceramic coating. Shake the bottle of Jade Ice Premium and apply a strip of the product onto your applicator pad (included in the purchase.) Spread the product onto your surface in a crosshatch, overlapping pattern.
• Allow time for the ceramic coating to flash and dry. Test this by touching the surface with your finger; if the product is tacky, it is ready to be removed. If it is still smooth, let it dry longer. Once flashed, wipe product from your surface with a Microfiber Towel.
• Wait 24 hours to add any desired coats to your surface. Wait 48 hours after applying your final coat to expose your vehicle to water.
• The Detox Wash and Seal for Ceramic Coatings is a great choice to use for regular washing of ceramic coatings.
• Use our Reboot to keep your ceramic coating hydrophobic and looking great year-round!