The Magic Cleaner Concentrate for Interiors and Exteriors is the total package when it comes to keeping your car clean inside and out. This highly concentrated formula can be used on virtually all surfaces, including carpets, fabric, vinyl, wheels, and door jambs. Different dilution ratios make this product work for nearly any cleaning job that needs to be done, which makes your life a lot easier.
Features & Details:
• Make a variety of stains vanish in one small step. Whether it’s grease, oil, dirt, wax, road film, or interior spills, the Magic Cleaner Concentrate is equipped to quickly remove stains. Instead of buying a bevy of cleaners for each kind of stain, you can have it all in one with this product.
• Attack grime build-up on hard to keep clean exterior surfaces. The Magic Cleaner Concentrate is perfect for blasting filth from vinyl and cloth convertible roofs, wheel wells, hub caps, bed liners, and even engines.
• Safe to use on interiors and fabric. Ground-in dirt on carpets and floor mats is no match for the Magic Cleaner Concentrate. If diluted enough, it is also safe to use on interior vinyl, plastic, and leather. This product will leave no residue after use and has a fresh, pleasant scent.
• Dilute according to what needs to be cleaned. The Magic Cleaner Concentrate is highly concentrated, meaning it can be heavily diluted and still be effective. We suggest a water to cleaner ratio of 5:1 for soiled carpets, exteriors, and door panels, 20:1 for rubber floor mats and door jambs, and 30:1 for interior vinyl, leather, and plastic. Perform a spot test before applying to delicate surfaces.
• Magic Cleaner Concentrate can work wonders in your home, too. This product is so versatile that it can be used to remove stains from carpet, flooring, and more. Just make sure you dilute according to the surface you are applying the cleaner to.
For Best Results:
• Ensure that you adhere to the dilution ratios suggested above. Durable surfaces can withstand higher ratios of cleaner, but delicate surfaces should be tested with low cleaner ratios. Mix in different bottles and mark to avoid confusion.
• Enjoy the cost-effectiveness and all-purpose versatility of the Magic Cleaner Concentrate!
Available in a Pint, 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and 55 Gallon. (55gal must ship via Freight - call for a freight quote or we will contact you after your order)
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.