The Aloha Rinseless Wash and Wax is a concentrated compound that makes dirt and grime vanish from your vehicle’s exterior while leaving a gorgeous gloss. Remove rinsing and excess water use from your automotive cleaning experience with this simple one-step process. All you need to do is mix with water, wipe, and dry to have your car shimmering in the sunlight and looking as sleek as ever!
Features & Details:
• Safe to use on all exterior surfaces, including paint, glass, plastic, and gel coating. This gentle yet effective compound both cleans dirty surfaces and polishes so that your paint looks like a mirror.
• Avoid water-wasting with this rinseless wash. No one likes to see a spike in their water bill, especially if you live in a neighborhood with water restrictions. This one-step process eliminates the need for multiple rinses and the hassle of a multi-step process.
• Make water spots a thing of the past. Nothing is peskier than washing your vehicle only to have it tarnished by water spots. Water spots are especially common in the hot summer months when water evaporates quickly. The Aloha Rinseless Wash and Wax avoids water spots and leaves a streak-free finish.
• Polymers encapsulate dirt on the surface of your exterior, allowing for a smooth, scratch-free finish. Get the cleaning action of a standard shampoo wash without the soapy mess. It can also be utilized as a clay lubricant.
• Perfect for keeping your car clean in the winter. Hate the salt and slush that accumulates on your car but don’t want to freeze outside to remove it? This product is easy to use inside your garage when you don’t have the space or ability to rinse and wash outside.
For Best Results:
• Fill two buckets with water. Add one ounce of the Aloha Rinseless Wash and Wax to two gallons of water. Use the other bucket to rinse between cleaning different panels.
• Soak a Microfiber Chenille Wash Mitt in the Aloha-water mixture.
This wash mitt will help pull the dirt away from your car’s surface. Rinse the mitt out as needed and continue.
• Use a Microfiber Super Towel to dry each panel after wiping with the formula.
Heavily soiled areas may need to be wiped multiple times.
• Enjoy a sparkling clean car without having to use more than a bucketful of water!
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.