NOTE: For best results the surface must be GRAINY for the dye to adhere to. If the surface is smooth this product will apply smeary and will not adhere to the surface.
The Black Dress Black Trim Restorer revives and protects black exterior plastic and vinyl on your vehicle. Quick and easy to apply, this product will instantly restore life to your faded black surfaces!
Features & Details:
• Restore that rich, black color to dulled plastic and vinyl. Black is a sharp color for any part of your vehicle; unfortunately, it’s highly vulnerable to fading. Rub the Black Dress Restorer into grayed surfaces to bring a deep, jet black tone back to weathered exteriors.
• Protect your surfaces against future damage. The Black Dress Restorer doesn’t just restore, it defends against pollutants. Fight oxidation, dirt accumulation, and sun rays that age plastic and vinyl.
• Durable and long-lasting. The Black Dress Restorer contains silicone-free polymers that protect your surface long after application. Protection should last at least six months, depending on the level of contamination faced.
• Refurbish an array of exterior components. The Black Dress Restorer works great on plastic door handles, plastic side mirrors, bumper trimming, wiper arms, and even vinyl convertible tops. These are small areas that can really make your car pop!
• Easy and quick to apply. You will be able to rejuvenate black plastic and vinyl in a matter of minutes. The Black Dress Restorer employs a simple rub-on and rub-off method that is easy for amateur detailers.
For Best Results:
• Mask off any areas you don’t want to dye with the Black Dress Restorer.
• Clean your plastic or vinyl with Refresh Surface Prep to remove any oils from the surface before applying the Restorer.
• Wipe away any excess product with a Papershop Towel.
Now watch your jet black plastic shine in the sun!