To order a 5 gallon pail of this product Click Here.
The Automotive Carpet Cleaner and Upholstery Shampoo is a high-foaming cleaner that loosens stains on heavily soiled carpet and brings grime to the surface. This product is ideal to use as a pre-scrub before extracting your fabrics and carpets or to remove stains that don’t need to be extracted. Anyone whose interiors take a beating should own this powerful shampoo!
Features & Details:
• Break down dirt and lift it to the surface. The Carpet Cleaner and Upholstery Shampoo aggressively attacks dirt and grime, loosening contaminants from individual fibers. It brings dirt to the surface so that it is easy to wipe off.
• Heavy-duty cleaner for heavy-duty stains. High traffic areas of your interior, especially carpets that receive frequent foot traffic, get ground-in stains that seem impossible to remove. The Carpet Cleaner and Upholstery Shampoo is thick and high-foaming so that it can penetrate deep into your carpet.
• Perfect for pre-scrubbing prior to extraction. The Carpet Cleaner and Upholstery Shampoo should be used to clean surfaces before extraction. This will lift deep, heavy contaminants so that the extraction process goes quicker and is more effective.
• Use with a hand brush for spot cleaning. Some stains don’t require the use of an extractor. You can use the Carpet Cleaner and Upholstery Shampoo with a hand brush to effectively eliminate moderate stains and blemishes. This method works great for fabric seats.
• The concentrated formula ensures your product will last. For cleaning carpet in front seats, you only need to use a silver dollar-sized amount of Carpet Cleaner at a time. This small amount of product will create an exorbitant amount of suds and foam to lather your carpet.
For Best Results:
• Vacuum your surfaces to remove loose debris before applying cleaner. Spray water on your surface.
• Apply a silver dollar-sized amount of Carpet Cleaner and Upholstery Shampoo to your surface.
Use our Carpet and Upholstery Scrub Brush
to work the product into the carpet/fabric.
• Do not let suds sit on your carpet for much more than 30 seconds, because the dirt that has risen to the surface can fall back down into the fibers.
Wipe suds with a Turk Towel
• Assess your progress after scrubbing. If need be, repeat the process until your surface is clean.
• The heavily soiled carpet may require the use of a polisher, such as a Porter Cable Polisher.
Spray surface with water, apply the product and spread it on the surface with the polisher at a low speed. Increase speed to increase cleaning power. Wipe suds off and reassess your progress. Repeat as necessary.
• If you are using an extractor after cleaning, make sure all suds are wiped off the surface. Add defoamer to your extractor to be safe.
Available in a Pint, 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and 55 Gallon. (55gal must ship via Freight - call for freight quote or we will contact you after you order)
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.