Mobile car detailing eliminates the need for a fixed business location, therefore reducing start-up costs substantially.
You can start a mobile car detailing business with our professional supplies and tools and grow it as the needs arise. As a mobile detailer, you will perform your detailing services in office building parking lots, customer's driveways and garages, giving you the advantage of visibility for obtaining additional business. Detail King's Business Package I is an affordable way to get your new detailing business off the ground and set the stage for you to make money quickly.
This start-up kit features popular professional auto detailing supplies including:
A Flex DA polisher, interior and exterior cleaning chemicals, dressings, polishes, glazes, brushes, towels, waxes & auto detailing accessories. You will also receive our 2 hour DVD titled: How To Start, Operate & Grow an Auto Detailing Business."
And of course you will receive phone consultation and email support for as long as you need it! You will receive enough detailing chemicals and polishes to detail up to 40 average sized cars.
Let's say your average full service detail price is $150 and you detail 40 cars you would have generated $6000. Our cleaners are of superior quality and you only need to use a small amount of product to achieve superb results.Whether you plan to operate a mobile car detail business or work out of a shop we have everything you need to help you succeed.
You can purchase this package and build it up as your business grows with additional equipment and supplies. As with all of our Business Start Up Kits we include our Methods & Procedures Guide
• 1 Tar Remover (1 gal) - is an excellent non-flammable product that is to be used to remove tar splatter that can typically be found on the lower body panels of all vehicles. This product will quickly break-down and melt away tar deposits and road grime. . . Learn More
• 1 Tire & White Wall Cleaner (1 gal) - is a super concentrated, caustic, heavy-duty cleaning product that will aggressively and easily clean the dirtiest tires, white walls and raised white lettered tires. This product contains a darkening agent and actually "darkens out" the rubber so when the tires are dressed they actually look like new and have a great shine to them! . . . Learn More
• 2 Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser For Engines & Wheels (1 gal) - is a caustic, very powerful, concentrated cleaner & degreaser that can be used effectively to clean the dirtiest engine compartments, wheels, door jambs, wheel wells, fiberglass boat bodies, and horribly dirty white vinyl convertible roofs. . . Learn More
• 1 Bug Off (1 gal) - is a powerful cleaning product that will quickly remove bug splatters from all of the vehicle's surfaces. Bug Off has protein enzymes that melt away those nasty insect splatters and environmental protein fall-outs. . . Learn More
• 1 Special Force PLUS All Purpose (1 gal) - is a powerful, all-purpose, non-caustic cleaner. Special Force PLUS is very concentrated and can be used on just about any exterior component of a vehicle. This product works well on fiberglass, cloth & vinyl convertible roofs, truck bed tonneau covers, bed liners, door jambs, boat interiors, hub caps, grills, plastic bumper covers, running boards, wheel wells and much more! . . . Learn More
• 2 Super Blue Tire Dressing (1 gal) - is a premium spray-on, solvent based, tire and rubber dressing product that contains silicone. This product is long lasting and yields a superior shine and high hiding finish. . . Learn More
• 2 Black Cherry Car Wash with Wax (1 gal) - is an excellent premium car wash shampoo that will gently remove dirt and grime from painted surfaces while enhancing the vehicles shine & paint protection. . . Learn More
• 1 Non Silicone Dressing (1 qt) - is an engine & tire dressing is specially formulated for use in paint and body shops where the use of silicone can create problems. This product contains no silicone, petroleum distillates or toxins, eliminating fish-eyes, fire and hazardous problems. . . Learn More
• 1 Cherry Wet Wax (1 gal) - is a premium carnauba wax and will provide a protective barrier against harsh environmental elements. It will restore color and gloss to lightly oxidized finishes, as well as pre-cleaned surfaces. Easy on easy off formula helps eliminate dust, streaks, and haze. . . Learn More
• Foam Pad Glaze II - is a glaze and premium polish in one. This should be used as a glazing/buffing step to remove minor buffing swirls, light oxidation, and micro-surface imperfections. . . Learn More
• 1 Vibra Cut II (1 gal) - is a high performance synthetic heavy-duty clear coat compound formulated to remove significant imperfections from painted surfaces while imparting a high gloss finish. . . Learn More
•1 Vibra Cut Lite (1 gal) - is a light duty clear coat compound that easily removes 1000 to 1500 grit sand marks and is body shop safe. This product is not quite as aggressive as our Vibra Cut II compound but more aggressive than our Foam Pad Glaze II. . . Learn More