*Our Diamond Cut Step 1 Compound has been given a new name, it will now be called Diamond Cut Lite. This is the same great compound you know with a brand new name. Diamond Cut Step 1 will only be available as inventory last.
The Diamond Cut Step One High-Performance Paint Leveling Compound is an effective, body shop safe polishing compound that removes 1000 grit or finer sand scratches and other paint imperfections. It is slightly less aggressive than the Diamond Cut Deluxe, making it a great fit for beginners feeling their way through the correction process.
Features & Details:
• Remove light to medium-duty scratches and oxidation. The Diamond Cut Step One High-Performance Paint Leveling Compound is fast-acting and will cut through medium scratches without being too abrasive. Great for those looking to maintain the health of their painted surfaces on a routine basis.
• Leave a finish that rivals many polishes. While the Diamond Cut Step One is designed for compounding, it will leave a high-gloss, sleek finish that glows in the sun. It will not leave a haze behind and minimalizes swirling.
• Suitable for beginners, as well as professionals. The Diamond Cut Step One Leveling Compound is effective but not so abrasive that beginners should be nervous about damaging the paint. For those just learning to compound, this product is a great starting point.
• No dust, great scent. The Diamond Cut Step One Leveling Compound is designed to minimize dust production that drags out the cleaning process. Plus, it has a refreshing orange scent that leaves your paint smelling as good as it looks.
For Best Results:
• Shake your bottle of Diamond Cut Step One Leveling Compound and apply four to five dabs of compound onto your polishing pad.
We suggest using the Lake Country Microfiber Cutting Pad.
Great for use with a Flex
• Work in 2 ft. by 2 ft. sections. Spread the product on your surface and use an overlapping motion when compounding. Adjust your speed according to the needs of your surface. Higher speeds mean more aggressive cutting.
• Once the product diminishes, lower your speed until a high gloss is achieved.
Wipe with a Microfiber Towel
and move on to the next step of the correction process!