Features & Details:
• Remove light to medium-duty scratches and oxidation. The Diamond Cut Step One High-Performance Paint Leveling Compound is fast-acting and will cut through medium scratches without being too abrasive. Great for those looking to maintain the health of their painted surfaces on a routine basis.
• Leave a finish that rivals many polishes. While the Diamond Cut Step One is designed for compounding, it will leave a high-gloss, sleek finish that glows in the sun. It will not leave a haze behind and minimalizes swirling.
• Perfect step-one application in the paint correction process. Use the Diamond Cut Step One Leveling Compound to remove oxidation, scratches, and stains before using the Blue Diamond Premium Polish and Sealant to add gloss and protection. The third step is applying the STS 3000 Polymer Paint Sealant for protection that lasts up to one year!
• Suitable for beginners, as well as professionals. The Diamond Cut Step One Leveling Compound is effective but not so abrasive that beginners should be nervous about damaging the paint. For those just learning to compound, this product is a great starting point.
• No dust, great scent. The Diamond Cut Step One Leveling Compound is designed to minimize dust production that drags out the cleaning process. Plus, it has a refreshing orange scent that leaves your paint smelling as good as it looks.
For Best Results:
• Shake your bottle of Diamond Cut Step One Leveling Compound and apply four to five dabs of compound onto your polishing pad. We suggest using the Lake Country Microfiber Cutting Pad. Great for use with a Flex or Rupes polisher.
• Work in 2 ft. by 2 ft. sections. Spread the product on your surface and use an overlapping motion when compounding. Adjust your speed according to the needs of your surface. Higher speeds mean more aggressive cutting.
• Once the product diminishes, lower your speed until a high gloss is achieved. Wipe with a Microfiber Towel and move on to the next step of the correction process!