NOTE: For best results the surface must be GRAINY for the dye to adhere to. If the surface is smooth this product will apply smeary and will not adhere to the surface.
The Trim Kote Gray Car Trim Restorer offers exceptionally long-lasting restoration of grainy, gray plastic and vinyl trimming on your vehicle’s exterior. This product is a permanent dye, meaning it will revive and defend your surfaces for years! Say goodbye to your faded, dull trimming for good.
Features & Details:
• Revitalize your faded gray plastics and vinyls. Gray surfaces lose their appeal when they fade into ashy, whitish shades that look old and weathered. Trim Kote Gray will bring out the rich color your surfaces had when they came off the lot. You can mix the Trim Kote Gray with the Trim Kote Black to restore dark gray or charcoal colors.
• Unbelievable durability lasts years. That’s right – Trim Kote Gray doesn’t last days, weeks, or months, but years! Because it is a dye and not a dressing, it has a more permanent finish. It bonds to your surface and doesn’t wash off.
• Use on virtually any exterior plastic or vinyl surface. Trim Kote Gray is perfect for restoring plastic mirror holdings, door handles, wheel flairs, body side moldings, bed liners, plastic rocker panels, and much more. All your needs in one bottle.
• Protection from harsh elements. Unlike similar products that simply cover-up weathered surfaces, Trim Kote Gray gets to the root of the problem. It will not wash off in rain or snow, protects against unforgiving UV rays, and maintains a deep, Gray color.
• Economical and cost-effective. Because Trim Kote Gray lasts so long, you will not need to constantly reapply it to maintain results – saving time and money. A little bit goes a long way, extending the life of your bottle. One 16 oz. bottle can restore up to 800 door handles!
For Best Results:
• Use safe release painters tape to mask off areas in proximity to the surface you are treating that you do not want to be dyed. Trim Kote Gray is a dye, and if it dries, it will be very difficult to remove. If this does happen, wipe off immediately.
• First, clean your surface with rubbing alcohol to remove oils that can affect bonding.
• Wear gloves when using this product. Apply a small amount of Trim Kote Gray to a shop towel and rub it into your surface. You can apply as many coats as desired. Allow about 10 to 15 minutes for the product to dry.
• To add extra shine to your surfaces, apply our Revival Bumper and Trim Restorer after applying Trim Kote Gray.
This will really make your surfaces glossy and attractive. Apply the Revival after every other car wash so that you stay shining all year round!
View Frequently Asked Questions