The Cherry Wet Wax is a durable and restorative product that contains carnauba wax and polymers that both protect and shine your vehicle’s clear coat. Easy to apply and remove, this wax is perfect for adding extra shine after polishing!
Features & Details:
• Carnauba wax provides a strong layer of protection. The Cherry Wet Wax contains carnauba wax, which is the hardest natural wax available. Extremely durable, carnauba wax provides a barrier between your paint and harsh environmental elements.
• Detergent-resistant polymers contribute to a high gloss finish. The Cherry Wet Wax will make your paint job look so fresh that it could be wet to the touch. You’ll be turning heads everywhere you drive and park!
• Easy to apply AND remove. The Cherry Wet Wax will take care of any light oxidation as it is rubbed into your surface. As you buff it off, it leaves an impeccable shine without streaking or leaving residue. Plus, it smells great so you don’t have to hold your nose while you wax!
• Perfect to apply after correcting your paint. After the paint correction process (compounding, polishing, and sealing), use the Cherry Wet Wax to add even more protection and depth to your paint.
• Protect gel coat on fiberglass. The Cherry Wet Wax works wonders on fiberglass surfaces, including boat hulls and RVs with gel coat. Your boat is active during the summer and gets plenty of sunshine. Make sure you look streamlined and glossy as you cruise through the water.
For Best Results:
• Shake bottle well and apply a few drops of Cherry Wet Wax to a polishing pad, such as the Lake Country Red Foam Finishing Applicator.
Rub into your vehicle’s surface and allow the product to dry to a haze. Buff out with a Microfiber Towel.
Available in a Pint, Quart, 1 Gallon, and 4 Gallon Case.
• If using a polisher, apply on medium speed in overlapping motions and lower speed when the product diminishes.
Allow to dry and wipe with a Microfiber Towel.
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.