The Citrus Car Engine & Wheel Cleaner is a fantastic engine and wheel cleaner. It is the go-to product for cleaning engine compartments, wheels, door jambs, wheel wells, fiberglass boat bodies, and vinyl convertible roofs. This caustic, highly concentrated compound attacks filth in your car’s toughest areas to keep clean, making your life a whole lot easier!
Features & Details:
• The Citrus Car Engine & Wheel Cleaner destroys accumulated grime, brake dust, and filth in your car’s hardest to reach places. Whether it’s a tricky engine compartment or getting behind your rims, the cleaner is up to the challenge.
• Get a cleaner that lasts. Our compound is super concentrated so that a little bit goes a long way. You can dilute with water if desired, or just spray directly onto a surface.
• Our cleaner is no one-trick pony. In addition, to use on wheels and car engines, customers also use the degreaser on items such as concrete floors and boat compartments.
• Find your perfect level of cleaning power.
The Citrus Car Engine & Wheel Cleaner is a level below our Brake Up Wheel Brightener
in terms of aggressiveness, and a level above our Special Force Plus
. Find the right product to get the job done.
Tips for Use:
• Give your surface a good rinse before applying the cleaner. Spray the cleaner directly on the desired surface, but make sure to avoid overspray to prevent possible damage to the paint.
• Use our Cone Wheel Brush to get in between hard to reach surfaces behind your rims and between wheel spokes.
• One of our soft bristle brushes works great for areas such as rims or engine compartments. Our Lug Nut Brush
is ideal for cleaning any size lug nut.
• Once the cleaner works its magic, rinse off and enjoy a sparkling clean surface!
Available in a Pint, Gallon & 5 Gallon
This product is not permitted to ship by air, it must ship by ground. If this product is included with other items that you order and you request air shipping it will not be packaged with the rest of your order. You could be charged an additional shipping fee because it must be shipped separately due to it being sent ground.