If you plan on buffing cars that have deep scratches, heavy oxidation and lots of swirls this is the perfect kit for you! These products work great on dark colored cars and are "must have" especially when you are detailing older cars and doing car dealer detailing.
What Can This Package Do?
Remove 800 to 1,200 grit sand marks and scratches with our Diamond Cut Ultra compound. Follow up with our Spyder Web Glaze and Blue Diamond Polish to bring the vehicles paint to life after your done compounding. These products will remove light imperfections plus, deep clean the paint, restoring a wet look shine.
Whats In The Box?
Pads & Bonnets (1 each):
• Lake Country Better Edge Green Foam Light Polishing Pad - The Better Edge Green Foam Light Polishing Pad is to be used on clear coats to remove light scratches and light environmental fallout. . . Learn More
• HI-BUFF Medium/Heavy Cutting Yellow Foam Buffing Pad - The Hi-Buff Yellow Foam Pad is to be used on clear coats to remove medium scratches, water spots, and medium to heavy oxidation. . . Learn More
• HI-BUFF White Foam Heavy Cutting Pad - The Hi Buff White Foam Pad is to be used on clear coats to remove medium to deep scratches, water spots, heavier oxidation . . . Learn More
Compounds, Polishes & Chemicals (32 oz):
• Diamond Cut Ultra - is a modern, fast acting, body shop safe, car polishing compound designed to remove 800 grit or finer sand scratches or other correctable paint blemishes. . . Learn More
• Pure Finish - is a versatile cutting polish that removes buffer swirls, light imperfections and oxidation. Highly recommended as a second step after wet sanding or compounding. . . Learn More
Towels, Brushes & Applicators: