The Rag Company's Edgeless 245 All-Purpose Microfiber towels are a great choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME that you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED. If you are looking for an Excellent Quality, Value-Priced, Soft, Durable, Lightweight, EDGELESS All-Purpose Microfiber then this towel is for you!
• Size: 16” L x 16" W
- All-Purpose Cleaning of Vehicles, Homes, Hotels, Hospitals, Bars / Restaurants, Pets and More.
- Perfect For Installing Ceramic Coatings
- Interior Cleaning - All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
- Lightweight 245gsm Design = Easier To Reach Tight Spaces
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Absorbs Up To 7-10 Times Its Weight in Moisture
- Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Properly caring for your auto detailing towels is one of the most crucial things you can do as a detailer. Detail King formulated Micro-Klean, a special detergent specifically for microfiber wash mitts, mops, and towels. Detail King highly recommends this product to extend the longevity of your mitts, mops, and towels.
Additionally, Detail King has written several articles on "How To Care For Auto Detailing Towels".
These articles give extra insight and proper instructions on the process of proficiently cleaning your auto detailing towels.