What Can This Package Do?
Remove 1,000 to 1,500 grit sand marks with our Diamond Cut micro diminishing compound. Also, use our Spyder Web Glaze which removes buffer swirls, light imperfections and oxidation. Spyder Web Glaze is highly recommended as a second step after wet sanding or compounding. Follow up with our Blue Diamond Polish to remove light imperfections & swirls plus this product will add paint protection while restoring a wet look shine. Also, you can use the One Step Prep II if time is a factor!
After the detail, remove any smudges and accumulated dust with our Final Touch Ultra. Get that perfect finish your looking and remove all types of swirls and oxidation from the vehicles painted surface with Detail King's Flex "Swirl Remover" package!
Whats In The Box?
Pads & Bonnets (1 each):
• Lake County CCS Red Finishing Pad - is best for applying the final coat of wax or paint sealant. . . Learn More
• Lake Country CCS Green Polishing Pad - is best to apply finishing glazes, polishes and one-step polish waxes/sealants. . . Learn More
• Lake Country CCS Orange Light Cutting Pad - is best for lite to medium scratch, water spot and defect removal. . . Learn More
• Terry Cloth Bonnets (2) - is for easy removal of wax or paint sealant. Bonnets are placed over the foam pads. . . Learn More
Compounds, Polishes & Chemicals (16 oz):
• Diamond Cut - is just a step below Diamond Cut Ultra and is a modern, fast acting, body shop safe, car polishing compound designed to remove 1,000 grit or finer sand scratches or other correctable paint blemishes. . . Learn More
• One Step Prep II - is a single step polish, glaze, cleaner and wax in one! Great for regular maintenance detailing, wholesale work and for the customer who is not willing to pay for a two-step service or the vehicle appearance needs little attention. Removes very light scratches and light oxidation. . . Learn More
• Spyder Web Glaze - is a versatile cutting glaze that removes buffer swirls, light imperfections and oxidation. Highly recommended as a second step after wet sanding or compounding. . . Learn More
• Blue Diamond - is a very unique polish that not only imparts a dazzling gloss, it will also remove buffer swirls, microsurface imperfections and light oxidation. Will provide 6-9 months protection. . . Learn More
• Final Touch Ultra Express Wax - is fortified with wax and is an excellent product to use in between details and exterior polishing! This product works fast and easy on all painted surfaces, clear-coat, plastic, and metal. Safely removes dust, mild road grime, fingerprints and water spots. . . Learn More
• Pad Renewing Solution - all types of pads and polishing balls. The biodegradable cleaner removes petroleum and water-based car care products from wool fibers and porous foam. . . Learn More
Towels, Brushes & Applicators:
• Microfiber Super Towels 16 x 16 (2) - is our thickest, most densely woven microfiber towel we have ever offered. Made of plush ultra-microfiber, the Super Microfiber Towel boasts a luxurious 70/30 blend of polyester and polyamide. . . Learn More