Gem Industries invented the Gem Orbital Polisher forty years ago with one objective in mind...eliminate swirl marks caused by high-speed rotary buffers
***THIS ITEM IS FOR AUTOMOTIVE PAINT POLISHING ONLY – NOT
FOR USE IN WOODWORKING, SANDING, OR OTHER APPLICATIONS***
. Unlike the high speeds, the Orbital "oscillates" or duplicates the motion of your hand as if you were waxing the surface of a car. The difference, of course, is that the Orbital creates 1700 oscillations per minute...but without heat or friction. This 16 lb. model has a
heavy-duty cast aluminum housing, with a shock-resistant coating.
A two-year motor warranty is standard. Gem Orbital polishers are the choice of professional detailers and built to run 8 hours a day, seven days a
week. Overall height 10" - RPM: 1650.
Features & Details:
• Remove moderate to heavy paint imperfections. The Gem Orbital Polisher – 16 lb. is great for correcting moderately deep scratches without swirling. This is a wonderful and safe all-purpose polisher for beginners.
• Random oscillations protect temperature-sensitive paint. The dual-action technology of the Gem Orbital Polisher features an oscillating backplate that reduces the amount of heat generated on your surface. This prevents users from burning through the paint.
• Motor creates more torque than the 13 lb. model. The Gem Orbital Polisher – 16 lb. has a more powerful motor than its companion, giving it a higher degree of cutting power. It can treat some scratches that the lighter model cannot.
• Built to last. The Gem Orbital Polisher comes in a heavy-duty cast aluminum housing with shock-resistant coating. This product will stand the test of time and is designed to withstand wear-and-tear in body shops and garages.
• A great choice for applying several layers of paint protection. Use the Gem Orbital Polisher – 16 lb. with leveling compounds and finishing polishes. Its versatility makes it a favorite with professional detailers!
• Height: 10”
• Weight: 16 lbs.
• RPM: 1,650 rpms
• Motor: 110v to 220v
• Amps: 2.3 at 110v