Gem Industries invented the Gem Orbital Polisher decades ago with one objective in mind...eliminate swirl marks caused by high-speed rotary buffers
***THIS ITEM IS FOR AUTOMOTIVE PAINT POLISHING ONLY – NOT
FOR USE IN WOODWORKING, SANDING, OR OTHER APPLICATIONS***
. In June 2023 they redesigned the machine internally to be lighter while producing the same great results! Another enhancement to this machine is the slow-start feature to eliminate product sling and flash heating. Unlike the high speeds, the Orbital "oscillates" or duplicates the motion of your hand as if you were waxing the surface of a car. The difference, of course, is that the Orbital creates 1700 oscillations per minute...but without heat or friction. This 15 lb. model has a
heavy-duty cast aluminum housing, with a shock-resistant coating.
A two-year motor warranty is standard. Gem Orbital polishers are a popular choice among professional detailers and built to run 8 hours a day, seven days a
week. Overall height 10", 1700 OPM.
Features & Details:
• Remove moderate to heavy paint imperfections. The Gem Orbital Polisher – 15 lb. is great for correcting moderately deep scratches without swirling. This is a wonderful and safe all-purpose polisher for beginners.
• Random oscillations protect temperature-sensitive paint. The dual-action technology of the Gem Orbital Polisher features an oscillating backplate that reduces the amount of heat generated on your surface. This prevents users from burning through the paint.
• Slow-start feature. This polisher has a slow-start feature that eliminates product sling and flash heating of the paint. Once you turn the machine on, gently lift up on the polisher for a second to allow the motor to ramp up to speed and you are ready to go!
• Built to last. The Gem Orbital Polisher comes in a heavy-duty cast aluminum housing with shock-resistant coating. This product will stand the test of time and is designed to withstand wear-and-tear in body shops and garages.
• A great choice for applying several layers of paint protection. Use the Gem Orbital Polisher – 15 lb. with leveling compounds and finishing polishes. Its versatility makes it a favorite with professional detailers!
• Height: 10”
• Weight: 15 lbs.
• OPM: 1,700 rpms
• Motor: 110v
• Amps: 2.3 at 110v