Features & Details:
• The Wash & Graph for Graphene Coatings is specifically for vehicles that have already been treated with graphene coatings such as Jade Graphene.
It should be applied as often as your vehicle needs to be washed, just as with any other car wash shampoo.
• Silica technology is designed to rejuvenate your graphene coating with every wash. When applied, an invisible protective film helps your coating continue to fight dirt, grime, water damage, and wear and tear.
• Powerful, yet gentle foaming action lubricates surfaces while it cleans. The Wash & Graph is pH neutral and produces high, stable foaming that makes cleaning thorough, quick, and safe. This product can be used with any of our foam guns for maximum effectiveness.
• Keep your surfaces hydrophobic. The Wash & Graph will bead water after application, making sure your ceramic coating stays water repellent and easier to keep clean.
• Choose a product that lasts. Only a small amount of Wash & Graph is needed to get the job done. Dilute two to three ounces with water and apply. A gallon can last you up to 60 washes!
For Best Results:
• Make sure that you have applied a graphene coating before washing with Wash & Graph.
We recommend using the JADE GRAPHENE PRO Ceramic Coating 50cc
for an original coating that will deliver gloss and protection for up to four years. After a ceramic coat is applied, use the Detox Wash & Seal whenever your car needs to be washed.
• Once you are finished washing, rinse the foam off with water and dry with a Rag Company Gauntlet Drying Towel.
Get behind the wheel knowing your ceramic coating is ready to take on the road!