This product cannot be shipped by air.
Jade Ice LITE is a clear, nano crystalline coating that protects your vehicle from weather, chemicals, and UV rays while repelling water, dirt and other contaminants. Jade Ice LITE applies a hard, durable coating that is 2-3 micron thick and imparts a deep, reflective shine. Protection lasts 12-16 months. Perfect for the DIY Car Enthusiast
Jade Ice LITE is formulated so you can top it with a non-abrasive finishing wax like our Reboot Silica Spray.
When properly maintained with our top coat Reboot product and our Detox Car Wash & Seal for ceramic coatings.
Jade Ice LITE can be applied to all exterior vehicle surfaces. Although It is not recommended for glass since improper application can affect the visibility. For all other exterior surfaces, Jade Ice is a very effective, transparent protective coating.
Jade Ice LITE can also be applied to:• Wheels
• Plastic Vehicle Trim
• Bumpers Trim and Moldings
• Chrome and Aluminum Surfaces
• Vehicle Painted Surfaces (not Matte Finishes)
Jade Ice LITE is an extra layer of protection between the environmental elements and your vehicle's painted surfaces. The vehicle’s paint will keep its color but contaminants will be blocked out to keep the paint smooth and slick. Unlike waxes and polymer paint sealants that require annual reapplication, Jade Ice provides constant, uncompromising protection.
Because Jade Ice is "almost permanent" - the painted surface has to be properly prepared before being applied. Any paint correctable imperfections or contamination will be sealed in so you must remove them first, very important! On a properly groomed painted finish, Jade Ice will look clear, smooth, and clean one the application is completed.
Once Jade Ice LITE Ceramic Coating cures, washing is the only regular cosmetic maintenance needed to keep the vehicles looking showroom new. Our coating can be clayed but, it should not be necessary since Jade Ice releases contaminants easily. Reboot is the best for maintaining the slick finish and shine.
Our Caliber Silica Primer Polish perfect to use as the final step for your paint correction stage prior to applying your ceramic coating. CALIBER Silica Primer Polish incorporates the durability and hardness of glass in an easy to use premium fine polish.
Before applying Jade Ice, you will want to prep the surface with our Refresh Surface Prep to ensure the surface is clean and free of any wax, compound, polish, or sealant residue.
Application Directions:1. Correct paint to remove correctable blemishes and swirls.
2. Be sure to clean surface with 15% IPA solution to remove all polishing oils, waxes, and silicone's.
3. Prime the included applicator by making an X pattern across the pad. Only a few drops of Jade Ice will be needed for each subsequent panel.
4. Hand apply Jade Ice LITE onto a single panel at a time in a thin layer using circular or front to back direction motions.
5. Within 5-6 minutes, inspect the panel with decent lighting looking for any thick areas that have not converted to being clear yet.
6. Use the included microfiber applicator to level out any areas where you may see some streaks. This step is important, as any areas not leveled-out will have to be polished if allowed to cure. Panels may feel a little tacky and will be self-leveling during cure time, so avoid any unnecessary wiping, wiping, or other contact to yield the very best results.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for each panel where application is desired.
This product is not permitted to ship by air, it must ship by ground. If this product is included with other items that you order and you request air shipping it will not be packaged with the rest of your order. You could be charged an additional shipping fee because it must be shipped separately due to it being sent ground.
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.