The Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating is a nano crystalline coating that brings the same incredible durability and surface protection of graphene coatings into a sprayable form. It applies a hard, shiny protective layer that protects your paint from weather, sun, water, and corrosion in a simple spray-and-wipe method! Always turn the sprayer to the "off" position after each use. If the sprayer is left in the "on" position, this accelerates the curing of product in the bottle and it will not be in a liquid state. FOR BEST RESULTS, OR LONGER STORAGE PERIODS, TAKE SPRAYER OUT, RINSE, AND PUT CAP ON TIGHT.
Features & Details:
• Form an invisible shield that defends your painted surfaces. The Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating bonds to your clear coat and delivers top-notch protection from rain, UV rays, dirt and grime, road salt, corrosion, and environmental fallout.
• Astounding strength and durability. The Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating is a 9H on the ceramic hardness scale, which runs from 1H to 9H (the hardest.) It will protect your surface for at least 3 years!
• Replace waxing and sealing. Rather than spending money on a bunch of waxes and sealants, use the Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating for superior protection. It is more hydrophobic than wax and has longer lasting protection.
• Amazingly easy to use. The Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating has the benefits of traditional ceramic coating but is easier and quicker to apply. Once your surface is clean, you simply spray and wipe with a towel. Doesn’t get much more convenient!
• Leave a deep, mirror-like shine on your paint. The Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating doesn’t just protect – it earns major style points! It leaves a lasting, high-quality shine that will not fade from exposure to water, sun, or road spray. Your surface will be easy to keep clean because the Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating repels contaminants.
For Best Results:
• Your surface should be as clean and smooth as possible before applying the Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating. Compounding and leveling should have already been completed to remove scratches and blemishes.
• Spray and wipe your surface with the Jade Refresh Surface Prep to remove oils and polishes before applying graphene coating.
• Use a respirator and gloves when using the Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating.
Once prepped, spray the Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating directly onto your paint or onto a Microfiber Towel.
Buff into your surface with the towel. Make sure to buff out any rainbows or high spots before the coating dries.
• You can apply as liberally as you choose, but wait 5-10 minutes between applying coats of the Jade Jet Graphene Spray Coating. One bottle should be enough for detailers to coat four medium-sized cars.
• For regular washing of ceramic coatings, use our Wash & Graph.
If you notice that water isn’t beading on a particular area of your surface, it is time to apply more Jade Graphene Prime UV Spray Coating.