Jade Leather & Vinyl UV Ceramic Coating is formulated for natural, sealed, and synthetic leather and/or vinyl and/or vinyl surfaces. This will provide the highest level of protection for your leather or vinyl components and also produces the same hydrophobic barrier that you have come to love from our exterior ceramic coating products. Since this produt is formulated with a special UV Tracer, you will be able to see where the coating has been applied if you check your work using a UV Flashlight. This product is NOT INTENDED to be used on aniline leathers and would be used INSTEAD of a traditional conditioner/protectant.
Features & Details:
- Jade Leather & Vinyl UV Reactive Coating is a semi-permanent surface coating with ceramic technology built in. This is the first ceramic interior coating offered by us. It is designed to give your interior the same protective coating you have grown accustom to for your vehicle.
- Jade Leather & Vinyl UV Reactive Coating will protect leather and hard interior surfaces from everyday ware. This will protect from stains/spills, UV damage, color fading and everyday use!
- Jade Leather & Vinyl UV Reactive Coating is designed to extend the life of leather and Vinyl interiors. With proactive use, Jade Leather & Vinyl will extend the life cycle of your interior surfaces and keep them looking showroom ready for years.
- When using Jade Leather & Vinyl UV Reactive Coating make sure you clean the surfaces first. We recommend using our Magic Cleaner or Lexol Leather Cleaner. Make sure to properly dilute your magic cleaner in a 20:1 proportion and wipe down & dry your surface with one of our 245 Edgeless All Purpose Towels.
- Grab your Jade Leather & Vinyl and lightly saturate your Premium Coating Applicator & start applying the coating on the freshly cleaned surface in a cross-hatching motion. We recommend to work in subsections and to slightly overlap on your passes to ensure complete coverage of the surface.
- Once the coating is applied to the surface allow about 60 seconds for the coating to go through it's flashing cycle. Allowing time for this cycle will let the coating penetrate and harden to the surface.
- After roughly 60 seconds has elapsed. wipe of the excess materials with your 245 Edgeless All Purpose Towel. After wiping off the excess product the surface should feel dry to the touch.
- Repeat this process until all viable surfaces have had Jade Leather & Vinyl applied.