Koch Chemie Fine Cut F6.01
is an intelligent machine polish of the latest generation with unique aluminum oxide quality. The intelligent grain size ensures very quick, complete removal of wash system scratches and similar traces of use and gives the paintwork a long-lasting deep sheen. Sanding marks left behind by 2500 grade sand paper are removed effortlessly. Fine Cut F6.01
is ideally suited for perfect reconditioning of medium to heavily weathered paintwork. Perfectly coordinated for the treatment of scratch-proof paint Cut 6.0 Gloss 7.0
Recommendations for Use:
- Shake before using.
- Apply Fine Cut F6.01 polish to a Fine Cut Polishing Pad and polish the precleaned surface with max 2,000 rpm crosswise.
- The cleaning effect can be varied by means of pressure, polishing surface and rpm.
- At the start of the polishing process it is recommended working with greater pressure at a lower speed.
- In the further course, reduce the pressure and polish to a high gloss at a high speed.
- Wipe any remaining polish residues off with a microfiber cloth.
*Before Using, check suitability and compatibility; Do not use on hot surfaces
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.