Koch Chemie Protector Wax
offers high-gloss, lotus effect and protection. The innovative high-tech conserving wax standards in matters of protection, durability, extreme deep gloss, long-term water repellence(lotus effect), easy to clean performance and vehicle drying without micro-beading. The use of polyfunctional reactive components in combination with highest quality care components, which bond firmly with the surfaces as a network, guarantee perfect long-lasting high-gloss protection and improved during rain (beading). Improves with regular use the gloss and protection layer, covers fine scratches and all rubber and plastic parts as well as convertible fabric top materials are protected against fading and embrittlement. Protector Wax
thus makes a considerable contribution to maintaining the vehicle's value. Can be used as hot, cold and foam wax both mechanically and manually. Contains no mineral oil hydrocarbons.
Recommendations for Use:
- Apply undiluted or in a ratio of up to 1:2.
- Recommended dosage per car:
- Hot/Cold Wax: 13-19ml
- Foam Wax: 13-19ml
- Premium Wax: 16-23ml
- For Manual Use:
- Pour approx. 30ml of Protector Wax into 1L of water and apply it to the clean, still wet vehicle using a foam sprayer or pump dispenser and let it soak in. Rinse the product thoroughly using a pressure washer to avoid stains.
- For Foam Gun Use:
- Adjust the pre-dilution accordingly. Pat dry any residual water.
- Only mix the product for one application and do not store.
For This Product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS), Click Here.