The smaller polishing surface means you’re only buffing the blemish, not the surrounding paint. Scratches and blemishes often occur in particular areas on a vehicle. Very rarely is your whole vehicle covered with blemishes. If the majority of your vehicle looks relatively new, then there is no need to compound the whole panel. Actually you might create swirls if you use an overly abrasive pad on perfectly fine paint. Using Spot Buffs, you are only addressing the problem, not creating additional ones.
What Are The Benefits Of CCS Technology?
• Slows Absorption Rate - As discussed above, the pads are slow to absorb products and therefore the paint benefits from a longer working time. The same is true of liquid waxes and sealants.
• Improves Operator Control - CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator. Since these areas are not absorbing polish, they serve as little reservoirs until the excess polish is needed.
• Prevents Pad Skipping - CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing the operator to run pad flat on a working surface. Basically, the CCS pockets break up the smooth surface of the foam to eliminate the sticking and skipping that occurs when two perfectly flat surfaces meet.
• Creates Less Heat - CCS pockets provide several points where the foam is not completely touching the paint. This reduces friction and therefore heat generated between the pad and the paint.
• OEM Approved - OEM tests confirm CCS pads out-perform convoluted pad designs.
• Ample Surface Contact - CCS foam pads provide ample surface contact to effectively work the paint. The CCS pockets are small so they don't affect the amount of foam continuously touching the paint during operation.
Whats In The Box?
• Lake Country CCS Green Polishing Pad - is best to apply finishing glazes, polishes and one-step polish waxes/sealants. . . Learn More
• Lake Country CCS Orange Light Cutting Pad - is best for lite to medium scratch, water spot and defect removal. . . Learn More
• Lake Country CCS Yellow Compounding Pad - is best to apply light or heavy compounds to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. . . Learn More
What Else Might You Need?
If you have not already purchased a Lake Country Backing Plate, you will need to with use of these foam pads.
What Do You Save?
Everything included would cost $23.85, you save $1.90