What Are The Benefits Of CCS Technology?
• Slows Absorption Rate - As discussed above, the pads are slow to absorb products and therefore the paint benefits from a longer working time. The same is true of liquid waxes and sealants.
• Improves Operator Control - CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator. Since these areas are not absorbing polish, they serve as little reservoirs until the excess polish is needed.
• Ample Surface Contact - CCS foam pads provide ample surface contact to effectively work the paint. The CCS pockets are small so they don't affect the amount of foam continuously touching the paint during operation.
Whats In The Box?
• Lake County CCS Red Finishing Applicator - is best for applying the final coat of wax or paint sealant. . . Learn More
• Lake Country CCS White Polishing Applicator - is best to apply finishing glazes, polishes and one-step polish waxes/sealants. . . Learn More
• Lake Country CCS Gold Jewlling Applicator - is best to apply very fine polish or glaze as the final step of the polishing process. . . Learn More
• Lake Country CCS Orange Light Cutting Applicator - is best for lite to medium scratch, water spot and defect removal. . . Learn More