The Lake Country HDO Pro Pack
features a dual-layer design which incorporates the benefits and concepts of both thick and thin pads, as well as the advantages of a tapered profile and exact-fit style pads. This helps create a user-friendly experience with impressive results while offering maximum performance and durability benefits to the operator under heavy-duty conditions.
Features & Details:
• Tapered Edge - Prevents pad rolling and provides great pad rotation. Great for curved and contoured panels. Allows for precision polishing in tight areas.
• Center Ventilated Cooling Channel - Dissipates heat away from the center of the pad, reducing temperatures and increasing durability. The system also allows for perfect pad alignment.
• Dual Layer - The dual-layer design foam reduces lateral/horizontal movement, resulting in a reduction of molecular friction inside the pad which increases durability by eliminating excessive heat & reduces foam fatigue.
• Slow Absorption - The pockets in the CCS design increase the working time of your polish by slowly absorbing into the pad.
• Blue Heavy Polishing - Tackles Heavier Defects
• Orange Polishing - A Powerful All-Rounder
• Black Finishing - For Ultimate Gloss
• Heavy Cutting Fiber - Maximum Cut & Control
• Light Cutting Fiber - Cut & Polish in One Step