Note: This pad can be used for both DA Polishers and Rotary Buffers.
What Are The Benefits Of CCS Technology?
• Slows Absorption Rate - As discussed above, the pads are slow to absorb products and therefore the paint benefits from a longer working time. The same is true of liquid waxes and sealants.
• Improves Operator Control - CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator. Since these areas are not absorbing polish, they serve as little reservoirs until the excess polish is needed.
• Prevents Pad Skipping - CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing the operator to run pad flat on a working surface. Basically, the CCS pockets break up the smooth surface of the foam to eliminate the sticking and skipping that occurs when two perfectly flat surfaces meet.
• Creates Less Heat - CCS pockets provide several points where the foam is not completely touching the paint. This reduces friction and therefore heat generated between the pad and the paint.
• OEM Approved - OEM tests confirm CCS pads out-perform convoluted pad designs.
• Ample Surface Contact - CCS foam pads provide ample surface contact to effectively work the paint. The CCS pockets are small so they don't affect the amount of foam continuously touching the paint during operation.
Whats In The Box?
• Lake County CCS Red Finishing Pad - is best for applying the final coat of wax or paint sealant. . . Learn More
• Lake Country CCS Green Polishing Pad - is best to apply finishing glazes, polishes and one-step polish waxes/sealants. . . Learn More
• Lake Country CCS Orange Light Cutting Pad - is best for lite to medium scratch, water spot and defect removal. . . Learn More
• Lake Country CCS Yellow Compounding Pad - is best to apply light or heavy compounds to remove severe oxidation, swirls, and scratches. . . Learn More
What Else Might You Need?
If you have not already purchased a Flex 3401 Backing Plate or a Porter Cable Backing Plate, you will need too for your Porter Cable 7424 or Flex DA 3401 to use these velcro backed pads.
What Do You Save?
Everything included would cost $51.80, you save $3.85